Tell me

Warning: Hurt Kaito, Worried Shinichi
Missing scene: Detective Conan movie 23

.

After Shinichi had finished gaining the information at the detective's house, he went back to the hotel room. It was not like he worried about the thief or something.

He opened the door using the spare card that KID had given him slowly. Shinichi didn't notice how tense he was until he saw the thief was sleeping on the bed peacefully. He walked towards KID and brought up his hand to the other's forehead.

"Good. He doesn't have fever."

Shinichi whispered to himself and stared at the bandage that wrapped up KID's injury. He then sit down beside the bed. He brought his knees to his chest and hugged himself.

"I'm sorry."

"For what?"

The voice startled Shinichi and made him turn. Bright indigo eyes stared at the dull azure eyes straight and Shinichi shivered. Without saying anything, Shinichi stood up and tried to walk away.

But KID caught his wrist.

"What's wrong? Tell me."

Shinichi could heard rustling sound and by now he had deduced the thief had sat up.

"Nothing's wrong. I'm fine. Let me go."

Kaito frowned at how weak Conan sound.

"No."

Kaito tightened his gripped.

"Not unless you tell me what's wrong."

When Conan turned at him, he was surprised how furious Conan was. Despite that, Kaito didn't flinched and instead narrowed his eyes at the shrunk detective. They stayed at the position and finally, Conan sighed.

Shinichi yelped when the big hand that was wrapping his wrist, suddenly pulled him.

Warm

Shinichi could felt the warmth that slowly surrounded him even though KID and him were wearing their clothes. His back was pressed with KID's chest and Shinichi couldn't helped and blushed.

"Would you tell me now?"

Kaito watched Conan carefully while wrapping his arm around Conan. Conan gripped at his arms for a second and nodded.

"It's just... The shot. If I told you earlier that everything was a trap, you wouldn't got shot."

Kaito blinked and confused.

"For your information, I knew about the trap."

Shinichi didn't noticed how he started to grip the other's arms tighter and tighter.

"Then, I should've stopped you."

"Even if you did, I wouldn't listened."

Conan silenced for a while before he spoke again.

"I'm sorry."

KaiShin OneShotजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें