Chapter 17 Two Princes (18+)

"What happened to poor Hibiscus?" asks Nat as they approach the lovers reclining on the large couch, "It looks completely demolished!" he wants to reach for the red queen of flowers in the water glass on the table.

"Don't!!!" exclaims his big namesake, blushing.

The cougar is lying on the couch with his true love in his arms and startles up when Nong Nat reaches for the love messenger.

Netjames hadn't even noticed Max and Nat entering the white villa and approaching them.

Both were still floating in a trance, also giving their sensory flower a resting break in a glass of water.

But other hands have no business on it.

Nat marvels at the abrupt warning of his namesake.

And why is Pi Net blushing like that?

Max grins and pulls Nat into his arms.

"Don't ask questions!" he whispers to him.

His dino is more understanding of the situation.

The cougar grins so excitedly and his cheeks burn brightly, while James doesn't even bother to open his eyes.

His face is on Net's chest in complete bliss.

A chest so proud it can hardly believe what has erupted in the last few hours.

His body is humming with over-exertion and his heart has passed any melting point.

"Whoa, you guys stink!" suddenly grumbles James and starts to stick his nose into Net's skin.

Nat looks shocked into Max's eyes, making the latter laugh.

"Yeah, even the most beautiful creatures stink sometimes. We had a wonderful day!" he declares and kisses Nat on the head.

And both witness an intimate moment again.

Net begins to giggle louder and louder and to squirm.

James seems not to want to merely inhale him.

All the components of his face get intoxicated by the scent and taste of his cougar.

And so Net can barely suppress his delight.

"James, Max and Nat are here!" he tries to bring his man to his senses.

Quietly.

And yet loud enough to make Maxnat falter.

Nat giggles and Max puts his hand over his Nong's eyes.

"We'll go take a shower, then. And then order some food. But don't worry, we won't leave our bedroom. Be quietly undisturbed!" he laughs and reaches for his Nong.

With ease he lifts the sweet heaven and drags it to the stairs.

And the wild laughter of Nets from the living area Max simply fades out.

What happens in the white villa stays in the white villa.

And so he looks forward to a beautiful evening and an even more beautiful night with his love.

Who presents him with all the colors and shapes of life.

Will keep him young forever and let him live through the wisest experiences.

His Nong Nat.

"I'm going to soap you up good!" purrs Max to his giggling Nong.

"Me too!" he purrs back, "You've been mated by too many other trunks for me today!"