Chapter 12 Reconciliation

The six Thai beauties know exactly how to set the scene.

The large, tieck-wood couch table is quickly moved aside, and a white, gauzy beach blanket decorated with blue ornaments lies on the floor.

Numerous cushions invite you to linger in comfort.

Tutor and Yim wanted to start and lie on the simulated dream bed.

Tutor lies on his back and stares at the ceiling with his arms folded.

Yim lies turned sideways to him.

And the loud action of P'Aof makes them start.

"Why don't you just tell me what hurt you so much?" asks Yim in a tender voice.

And reaps silence.

"Why don't you give me a chance to reflect on my behavior?" he keeps trying.

But Tutor only frowns.

"Max!" exclaims Yim Tutor, causing the real man to wonder, "Please talk to me!" plays Yim Nat.

And it's not just Zee and NuNew who can see Max and Nat getting smaller and smaller on the couch.

They can't possibly be serious.

"I made a mistake. I'll probably make some more mistakes. But you can learn from your mistakes, can't you? Please let me understand!" asks Yim as Nat in a pleading voice.

And Max looks closely at Tutor, who now starts rubbing his forehead with his hand.

Wordlessly.

"Max!" whispers Yim, "aren't you my Pi? Can't you have any more patience for your Nong?", Yim pouts a bit.

And Nat squints over at Max, who stares fixedly at Tutor.

The latter finally turns to Yim.

But his words are still missing.

"Tell me!" whispers Yim, "Please tell me!" he approaches Tutor's face.

And Tutor suddenly can't see himself in his role as Max.

He looks into Yim's face and loses all sense of time and space.

And then when Yim opens his pouty lips again and speaks to him breathlessly, Tutor can no longer resist any impulse.

"I'm afraid of losing you?" flicker Yim's eyes as he falls in love with Tutor's gaze.

And Tutor places his hand on his cheek.

"You won't!" he whispers, "You won't!" he repeats, hovering.

And they come closer and closer.

And Tutor is intoxicated by the scent that rises deeper and deeper into his soul.

And everyone holds their breath as they watch Yim and Tutor, in their roles as Max and Nat, move into a kiss.

"Cut!", P'Aof finishes the beginning of the first sensation at Tutoryim.

Tutor and Yim startle apart and can't look at each other.

Both their hearts race and the longing for the almost reached touch of their lips, makes them foam inside.

Zee hides his face behind NuNews' back and stifles his laughter.

NuNews chest bounces silently up and down from the internal fit of laughter.

Even Max and Nat have to grin as they watch the two of them go redder and redder.

P'Aof smiles triumphantly.