Chapter 14 Adorable Lovers

Zee watches Max with thoughtful eyes. He finds his behavior on this Sunday conspicuously caring.

After all, he's usually sweet to Nat.

But the last day at the white mansion is dominated by Max in obvious gentlemanly fashion.

Nat's eyes cling to his every move and enjoy his full attention.

Max seems to want to hover over him throughout and he can't imagine anything nicer.

To the more or less annoyed amazement of the others.

NuNew grins as he sees his Zee watching the enamored Max.

This face is a poem.

Zee looks really aesthetic.

His eyes and strong eyebrows make him look almost mystical.

NuNew wants to stare into his eyes forever.

Even if they are just thoughtfully directed at Max right now.

The six friends are just relaxing by the pool after breakfast. The last day is sure to hold a lot in store.

But the morning clearly belongs to Max and Nat.

The fans get their money's worth. They are just too cute with each other.

Like right now.

Nat looks at Max with glittering eyes as he adjusts his lounger by the pool for him, cranks the parasol to the right angle and lays out a second soft pad on his lounger.

He looks at the lounger and shakes his head.

That's not enough yet.

It's not soft enough for Nat yet.

Max wants it to be really soft.

And he wants to go in search of a better solution.

"Pi, where are you going?", Nat flirts and grabs Max's waist with both arms, "Don't leave!", he presses his chin into Max's chest and directs his googly eyes upwards.

Max loses himself in his nong's gaze.

His heart flutters with love and attraction.

He bends his head down a bit to his looking up love.

"I'll be right back! I want you to be comfortable!" he murmurs lovingly, pressing his amorous lips against the tender skin of Nat's forehead.

"Gag!" yells Tutor, who is behind the pool bar again whipping up delicious cocktails, "You guys are really too much for me. It makes me sick!" he shouts after him, laughing.

"But they just made up," NuNew intervenes, smiling enchantingly.

"I think they're very cute too!" nods Yim, "Go ahead. You guys look happy!" he gushes,

"Someone must be jealous!" he squints at Tutor and raises an eyebrow.

"That may be so. After all, no one stops me when I want to leave!" grumbles Tutor.

And he means it.

Yim is too distant for him today.

They had gotten so much closer after all, but Yim always moves right on when Tutor approaches.

I guess he's not so physical today.

As soon as Tutor touches him, he stiffens.

Tutor doesn't feel good about it.