Chapter 15 Wet Dream (18+)

A beguiling scent rises to Net's nose as he floats around in his dreams.

He feels safe in this familiar dream.

Again and again he dreamed of holding James in his arms.

Caressing him.

To smell him.

Kissing his raspberry lips.

A dream that has faithfully accompanied him for two years.

And James sees an enchanting smile on his cougar's sleeping face.

He bites his lower lip as he looks at every inch of that striking and beautiful face.

Those long eyelashes.

That gently rest on those divine cheeks.

Skin leading up to his sharp jawline.

Up to his delicious chin and full, soft lips.

James nestles his face against Net's neck, letting the tart sweet scent mount all his senses.

He feels his entire skin tingle as his heart melts with love.

And his tongue approves itself to feel the taste of his love.

Intoxicated by the sensual pleasure, he slides down his throat and tastes more and more the call of his love.

His collarbone.

His chest.

And the lovely tips of his muscular mounds draw him deeper into the flowing stirrings of his hunger.

With abandon, he tastes and sucks at the firm peaks of his erogenous skin.

And feels Net's breathing deepen.

Net's dream undulates against his lap, making him groan.

Another one of those dreams where he doesn't merely get to nibble on James.

In which he doesn't merely seek his closeness and tenderness.

When Nets hunger by day formed so tight and demanding that by night he sought the redeeming touches.

When he simply took James.

Acted out repressed impulses on him.

Watching him squirm beneath him, making him emit ever more arousing sounds.

Firm and with all his might.

One of those dreams.

To which Net now surrenders himself, while James sucks on his torso, unable to take himself back.

His sleeping cougar lies ready for him and he wants to have his way with him.

James fantasies put him to such shame.

But he can not forbid his lips and his tongue, in deeper and deeper pulls, to incorporate his man.

And his hands do not obey his mind now either.

They glide over his resting, sexy arms.

Down to his tanned abs.

They show his mouth which next delight he wants to wet now.

That warm, fragrant skin of his cougar.

Those firm muscles at his groin.

That hot line leading him to his desired object.

James can't suppress a hot moan when he catches sight of the firm resistance on Net's shorts.

He presses his face against the offending piece of fabric and rubs his senses against the heaven of his cougar.