Chapter 18 I love you! (18+)

"Now it's just the two of us!" murmurs Zee as he nibbles on NuNews' neck.

The large bathtub is filled with warm water and smells of heavenly coconut oil.

They sit facing each other, and Zee's hands have just been running the oily, pearly water over NuNwe's body.

Shiny fragrant beads rolling down his velvety soft skin.

His brilliant white skin magically attracted Zee.

And so he began to caress his sensuous neck first.

NuNews soft purr with each tender bite resounded in the steamy damp room.

"I've missed your skin so much!", Zee's hot sound slowly tickles along his collarbone.

And every second longer that Zee's lips touch that tender skin, his body pulls deeper and deeper into the heavy gravity.

Faster and faster his heart beats for his finally expressed love.

And so he slides his lips, his tongue, further and further over the most sensual parts.

His breast.

His Adam's apple.

His chin.

His cheeks.

His nose.

His forehead.

And each deep breath NuNews draws him further into the love-drunk ocean depths.

Until he pauses before the heavenly lips of his love.

He opens his eyes and looks into the most beautiful face he will ever see.

NuNews closed eyes make him perceive each of his caresses all the more intensely.

His great love makes his senses foam.

He wants to belong only to him.

Only Zee.

Just him and his lips, his tongue, his tender bites on his skin.

In the warm oily water, every inch of his skin tingles and fiery spots spread in waves across his body.

In the most sensual place in the universe, he is trapped to belong to his Zee.

Only Zee.

He wants to belong only to him.

And when he feels his deep sound vibrating against his lips, his heart falters and he opens his eyes:

"I love you, NuNew, I love you so!"

And Zee looks into the tear-filled eyes of his love and sees his adorable lips forming a tender smile.

And his heart finally takes control of his body.

He grabs NuNews' hips and pulls him onto his lap.

Slides his hands over his oily back and kneads him all the harder against him.

"I love you!" he whispers to his lips, "I love you!" he murmurs intoxicated by the sensual delight between his fingers, "I love you, NuNew!" he hums, licking the salty tears NuNew's heart sends with joy.

And he sees his lips tremble.

And begins to wet his face with his love again.

Tenderly, he kisses and licks over every enchanting spot on his face as his hands leave high flames of desire on his body.

He wants to show him.

He should feel his love.

He should feel his love penetrating him.