Chapter 8 The First Night

Tutor can see exactly how uncomfortable Yim is to be alone in the bedroom with him.

They were still all sitting together by the pool, sipping a farewell cocktail.

And Yim drank so incredibly slowly.

Zee and NuNew were the first couple to say goodbye.

NuNew still seemed pretty quiet throughout the evening. He's usually the quiet type, but now he was still surrounded by a veil of distance.

As if he was floating in another world inside.

As if he didn't want to be in this place prescribed for them.

And Zee didn't handle it well.

He seemed restless and was constantly trying to engage NuNew in conversation.

Max and Nat sat next to each other for once.

And Max's eyes were always on his talking and scurrying Nat.

Nat was in a very good mood and tried to make everyone laugh.

The fact that his friend NuNew was visibly groggy didn't seem to escape him.

And so he compensated for his helplessness by striving for general amusement.

After all, those cameras everywhere hardly allowed him to have a private conversation.

Otherwise, he would have taken a walk with NuNew.

But as it was, he had no choice but to try to cheer up his friend.

And while Tutor was deliciously entertained by Nat, Yim seemed more and more thoughtful.

He'd never been alone in a bedroom with Tutor before.

A night together.

And as he unpacked one thing earlier, he felt a wild tingle in his stomach.

The romantic atmosphere did not escape him.

And that big four-poster bed made his mind go on a merry-go-round.

They will sleep next to each other.

He'll be in the same bed with Tutor.

And while Yim merely sipped his cocktail, he wished he could stop time.

Then, when Max and Nat also decided to go to sleep, Yim felt pure excitement rising in his body.

He watched as the two obvious lovers strolled into the mansion hand in hand and wondered how he could possibly remain inconspicuous.

Tutor looked at his empty glass and then at Yim's still three-quarters full one.

"Shall we go in too?" he asked cautiously, not daring to look at Yim's tense face.

"You can go ahead, I'm still finishing my drink!" replied Yim, as if from a pistol.

"But that could take quite a while at your drinking speed. I don't want to leave you sitting here alone in the middle of the night!", Tutor explained gently.

And Yim couldn't suppress his smile.

How thoughtful.

"You can take your cocktail with you," Tutor suggested.

And Yim cringed as he felt caught by Tutor's cat eyes.

He's just so good-looking.

And just a moment ago, he wasn't looking in his direction at all.