Chapter 7 Origin (18+)

"Last one in the pool loses!" yells Max suddenly, lifting Nat up.

He wants to lighten the strange atmosphere after the challenge and, above all, to finally see his Nong wet and close.

With Nat enclosed, he runs towards the entrance area.

The villa's open double doors reveal the pool's shimmering light blue water surface.

The black starry sky sparkles and the dark sea reflects like diamond dust.

Max hears the others behind him and rushes all the faster.

He jumps into the pool with Nat enclosed.

Heavenly refreshment coupled with the sensual closeness of his nong.

They embrace each other tightly as they slide deeper and deeper down in the water.

And the blunt plop of each other's plunge makes the volumes of water slap against their submerged bodies.

Nat wraps all his extremities around him.

His arms are wrapped around Max's neck and his legs around his waist.

He presses himself tightly against his adored body.

Max embraces Nat and lets their hearts whisper to each other.

And they just slowly rise back up into the air.

And the loud cheering of the splashing others does not reach their ears.

They stare into each other's eyes in their tight embrace for far too long now.

Nat brushes the wet strands of hair out of Max's face.

Only to then turn his attention to this stunning sight.

And Max sees the hungry haze in his eyes and feels the arousal spreading from his center into every cell of his body.

He holds his breath and lets go of Nat.

"I need to pull out for a minute!" he whispers to Nat and swims to the edge of the pool.

There he crosses his arms on the white marble tiles and lays his head down on the side.

He clearly wants to cover his front.

The cameras should only see him relaxing briefly at the edge of the pool.

But the cameras are also installed in the pool.

And the wild four legs of the others only distract some fans from putting their gaze on the cameras directed at Max and Nat.

Nat's legs carry him floating in the water, while it is visible from the outside that he is biting his lower lip.

And suddenly his legs stay still and he dives under.

And his destination is quite clear.

He dives slowly to Max.

Pushes himself between the pool wall and the breathtaking Max and slowly dives back up with his face to the warm body.

And the undulating view under the water only hints at how Nat's face digs into Max's body as he dives up.

It must have been an optical illusion.

Max doesn't flinch as he feels his nong's lips press upward from his thighs to his firm crotch high on his belly.

He is unaware when Nat's face comes up immediately at his neck and his wet cheek is pressed against his.

And we don't see Nat's lips whispering something in Max's ear before he slowly turns around, pressing his back body against Max's and lying down with his face on Max's folded arms.