Chapter 3 Rival

Zees POV

"Stay calm! I'm coming! Send me your location!", I try to reassure my NuNew. He's with Nat at one of those private parties for the rich young stars.

After all, I don't like these parties. They are sealed off from the curious press, but usually degenerate into obsessive states for that very reason.
I can't even imagine how much money is spent on such a paty. They're just all still very young and can't handle the fame of their sudden celebrity.

But I trust NuNew.

He's a good kid, my partner in our new series CutiePie.

The response of this series has brought us a lot of orders.

I really enjoy working with him.

He's sweet and humble.

In our industry, that's a blessing, to find the right partner.

I've had a lot of partners. Shot a lot of series. So far, there hadn't been that spark.

Whether you stay by a partner's side is ultimately decided by the fans.

They chip away at the couples put together.

If the fans see love in us, the future is assured. And I think by the side of NuNew we will still achieve a lot.

And that's where we come to Max and Nat.

Maxnat has enormous popularity with the fans.

I've known Max since the beginning of my career. While I was getting into the bl industry, he started as a Youtuber.

An attractive colleague with a lot of potential.

A real brother.

We studied together and always kept in touch.

Then, three years ago, we worked together on the series Why R U? .

Max was paired with Nat, who was still 17 at the time, in a side story.

Fans saw the chemistry between them right away.

Such a mismatched pair.

An unremarkable story.

But fans saw something that even the two of them didn't realize.

The big, strong handsome boy paired with the small, petite, cute teen.

Max really teased Nat at first.

He has always been the big player who knew exactly how to present himself.

The female world is at his feet.

And the male world admires and desires him no less.

Rhetorically, Max is really clever. He can wrap his fans around his finger. And even as a model, he learned to use his good looks to good effect.

I will never forget his shock when he was introduced to Nat as his partner.

And Nat was very intimidated by his partner who was nine years older.

I took to Nat and watched over him.

In a group of big, much older boys, Nat didn't have it easy. And, when even his partner teased him, little Nat had to learn quickly to stay strong.

I took over the role of his father.

And I still do.

Max can still come across as possessive and macho.