Chapter 7 Protection (18+)

Juna smiles as she catches sight of four beautiful Thais in intimate proximity on the deck.

She can't get enough of the inspiring atmosphere around them.

Love is in the Air!

And Juna has to suppress a chuckle.

Yes, she likes to see beautiful people loving each other.

And she really doesn't want to interrupt this intoxicating moment, but the gorgeous candies needs to be informed about the first spot.

James slumbers peacefully with his face on Net's leg, while the latter tenderly caresses his cheek with his hand.

And even more tenderly his eyes caress him.

Net's gaze rests on the lovely slumbering glow of his face, silently whispering his love to him.

Nat lies nestled against Max's chest.

His delicate fingers play with the button hem of his shirt.

The strong pectoral muscles tighten the shirt.

And so Nat circles the small button that boldly conceals the hot delight.

His fingers just casually touch his man's warm firm skin.

This big, strong man he's hooked.

Whom he feels here against his body.

To whom he may nestle.

And by whom he is embraced.

Max plays with Nat's delicate arm.

He has closed his hand around it and tenderly squeezes the filigree resistance between his large fingers.

He's glad Nat is so focused on his shirt right now.

Lovingly, his kitten purrs against his chest and plays with the placket of his shirt.

And he can listen inside.

Feel what it's like to have this kitten pressed against him.

Press.

He wants to feel it again and again.

His body wants to feel its delicate suppleness pressed against his.

Just overshadowing strange thoughts which unsettling him.

Max has his head leaning against Nat's.

Juna wonders if he won't get a neck ache.

This size difference between these two obvious lovers is incredible.

Max's stunningly handsome head has to bend down so far to reach that sweet-featured face.

And Juna sees Max digging his nose into Nat's hair again and again.

No neck pain in the world could keep him from inhaling the fragrant heaven of his kitty.

It's a peaceful sensory experience that Juna is sorry to interrupt.

"Hey, sweethearts!" chimes her sweet accent, "In about half an hour, we'll reach Koh Tao Island. From Dragon Island you can discover the most beautiful underwater world. A magical journey with parrot fish, gray rays, sea urchins and corals and polyps kissed by the colorful nature.

Your snorkeling equipment will be ready for you in your sleeping cabins.

I want to show you an unforgettable spot at Hin Wong Bay, on the northeast coast of Dragon Island," Juna explains, watching the four men leave their suspended state.