Chapter 3 Topless

Net walks down the stairs leading from the sleeping quarters to the living area in a good mood.

He had never slept in a bed this big before. His apartment is small and modestly furnished. In principle, Net does not attach much importance to prestige and luxury. He had learned early on to stand on his own two feet and fend for himself. And although he was very good-looking and had the stature of a model, the road to the film industry proved very rocky for him. Everywhere they were looking for a very special type of man. He should look more like a porcelain doll than a tanned Adonis. And so he almost gave up getting rebuffed by the various agencies. It was P'Aof who immediately saw the potential in him and how far he would go. And since Net didn't get to experience a real father figure in his childhood, this loving, intelligent, creative man took him right in.

A role model.

His superhero.

P'Aof is his appointed father.

And he appreciates Net so much because he is a sensitive, polite and warm-hearted boy who remains modest and down-to-earth despite his stunning looks.

Net learned this from his mother, who has always had to struggle through life on her own.

Little Net quickly learned to help his mother out.

Being a single parent and working hard, she could hardly afford and take time for her child.

Net is modest.

He doesn't need much attention.

Not a lot of material things.

He knows that all that matters is the emotional connection.

People you love and are loved by.

P'Aof gave him a family.

The Domundis welcomed him warmly and he will carry them all in his heart.

That's all it needs to be.

And that big four-poster bed made him feel so lonely.

He missed the warmth in the hot humid night.

James.

He had slept next to him before, after all.

At various events away from home, they slept together in the same bed.

They all did.

There's nothing wrong with sleeping in the same bed with your brother.

But James just went to another bedroom yesterday.

There are plenty of rooms, after all.

He wished Net a good night and just disappeared.

And Net shakes his head, while he skips the last stairs and runs into the kitchen.

First an espresso.

And he is startled when he suddenly sees James in front of the open fridge.

"Good morning!" he greets this beautiful man.

James turns around and is taken aback for a moment.

"Good morning!", he gets pronounced, "Aren't you going to put some clothes on?", he asks and looks at the floor.

Net is amazed and looks down at himself.

He's wearing a pair of swim shorts.

He is dressed after all.

"I want to turn the camera on right now. Put some clothes on!" grumbles James, giving him a look in the eye.

Net smiles as his eyes search for the vlog camera.