Part III Chapter 1 Surprise

Omniscient narrator

The loud ringing sounds melodiously in the white villa on Ko Samui.

With a beautiful melody, Monday morning resounds against the white walls.

Again and again the hitherto secret melody floats up and seems to call for the happy inhabitants of this beautiful villa.

Only no one knows the sound of the front door of this hitherto glass hostel for the public.

And so the sound resonates through the high, wide rooms, penetrates the large bedrooms and, unheard, seems to seek freedom again through the large windows.

All three couples lie snuggled together in their large four-poster beds, asleep.

This recurring sound first wakes Yim.

He rubs his eyes and smells the herb-sweet scent mingling with the soft warmth of his body to form an incredibly pleasant mixture. He could lie against Tutor's chest forever and inhale his scent.

And once again, a beckoning melody greets Monday morning.

Until Yim's brain offers him a possible solution.

He carefully gets out of bed after giving Tutor a kiss on his fragrant chest and follows the sound.

Again.

It rings.

And only Yim seems to listen to this call.

And so he is the one whose surprised cry causes everyone to startle up loudly.

Yim's loud yelp is accompanied by even louder cheers.

"What are you doing here?", Tutor hears his Yim shout, and is reassured that he must be up.

And he meets Maxnat and ZeeNuNew on the stairs leading to the lower level, the reception area.

Five fuzzy heads look for the loudly cheering sixth fuzzy head at the door and rise right into a loud, joyous whoop as they meet Net and James outside the large double doors of the white villa.

James is holding a small vlog camera and grinning from ear to ear, while Net has his arm around

James' waist and is standing next to him looking especially cool in his sunglasses and unbuttoned Hawaiian shirt.

An intoxicated cry of delight announces Monday morning and his surprise.

"What are you guys doing here?" repeats Yim, jumping into Net's arms.

Net catches the warm embrace and has to let go of Jaime's body in return.

He runs his hands through Yim's disheveled hair and laughs heartily.

And the vlog camera loses altitude as James puts his focus just on this Pi, who he thinks is allowing Yim way too much physical contact.

James hand is at least brave enough to say what he would never verbalize.

It lunges and gives Yim a curt hint that he should finally let Net go.

Yim ignores the hand tugging at his shoulder.

He's so happy to see the incredibly cool, funny and warm Net here on this dream island. And his dangerous cat can quietly sharpen its claws on him. He wants to give Net the proper attention.

And Tutor can so understand James impulse.

And his hands finally manage to grab Yim's waist and pull him out of the intimate embrace.