Chapter 4 Wishes

"We are on a sailing yacht in Ang Thong Marine National Park. Awaiting us are 40 small islands about a two-and-a-half hour boat ride from Ko Samui.

A stunning, untouched idyll is waiting for us to marvel and discover. The magnificent green of the mangrove forests of these paradise islands and huge rocks are surrounded by crystal clear water. Turquoise blue sparkles to the horizon of the heavenly blue sky," James explains, filming slowly down from the top of the towering sails to the deck with stylish lounge furniture and happy friends who have made themselves wonderfully comfortable.

Max and Nat's color-matched summer shirts with wide necklines lie pressed together. Only two buttons hold the shirt fluttering in the wind together at the bottom. They lie on the white-soft pads of the rattan furniture, arms folded behind their heads and smiling. Their sunglasses reflect the blue of the water surrounding them.

"Maxnat, you want to say something?", James zooms in on the two.

Max puts his arm around Nat and pulls him close. Nat snuggles up against the bare skin of his chest poking out of his shirt.

"We're looking forward to seeing this pristine natural beauty. And having Net and James with us makes our day!", Max grins broadly into the camera and cuddles Nat's head.

And at that moment Net comes out of the cabin and places a large bowl of fragrant fruit variations on the table.

The camera zooms in on the tropical fruits lovingly lined up and moves over to Net.

"Greetings!" smiles Net warmly into the camera, "We are well stocked on this sailing yacht. The crew has thought of delicacies just like the perfect equipment to admire the mysterious underwater world. Snorkeling, hiking and," Net adjusts his pitch and approaches the vlog camera as if to whisper something to it.

James sees Net's thoroughly perfect face coming toward him and gulps.

His wavy black hair blows in the wind and he would love too much to stroke aside the strands lying in his handsome face.

"We will set out on the mysterious search for the green lagoon on the mother island of Koh Mae Ko. This dreamlike lagoon Talay Nai is made of salt water and is connected to the sea through a tunnel system.

I've heard that everyone's wishes come true who finds the lagoon and bathes in it!" whispers Net mysteriously into the camera.

"Really?" asks Nat excitedly, jumping up. He runs up to Net, puts a hand on his shoulder and looks at him with wide eyes.

"I've never heard of that!" growls James, filming as Max now stands up as well and joins the two. Discreetly, he grabs Nat's waist and pulls him over a bit.

And again, this beautiful cougar stands alone with his white button-up shirt flowing onto his tanned skin, tenderly caressing his mounds.

James catches himself letting the camera wander Net's body.

Oh no.

"I'm wishful anyway. My biggest wish is right next to me!" purrs Nat sweetly, grabbing Max's arm.

And James films the happy smiling face Max and his bouncing eyebrows.

"But maybe you have a wish that should be granted?" asks Nat of his big namesake next to him.

Net smiles with wistful eyes and nods.

He looks to James and inwardly shouts his wish.

"You made that story up!" grumbles James from behind the camera.