Chapter 2 Substitute stimulation

"What are you thinking about?" asks Max, cradling Nat's head on his chest and stroking the tender skin on his bare upper arm with his fingers.

Naked.

How they are just enjoying each other after saying goodbye to their friends for the last time today.

With Net and James, it was just goodbye until the next morning.

Saying goodbye to ZeeNuNew and TutorYim took on much more emotional colors.

They spent the day together at the pool enjoying Tutor's cocktails.

Interesting conversations and extensive fooling around included.

Whereby probably rather Max and Nat took over the part of the fooling around.

The others came again and again in the pleasure of their playful love affairs.

As if they celebrate their love by giving their fellow men a piece of their happiness.

All the hearts at the pool took off and danced to their own tune.

Zee and NuNews eyes were shining.

They were both lying together on a lounger, spooning with their hands holding each other.

Zee shielded his Nong from the wild outpouring of water that fogged the air every time Max jumped into the pool with Nat in his arms in an even crazier way.

Yim hovered around Tutor throughout.

All his movements were accompanied by him.

And for Tutor, he also liked to play the assistant.

Cutting limes.

Grinding mint and cane sugar.

And being fed a little spoonful of flavor bliss by Tutor every now and then.

And Tutor's amorous smile never left his face for a moment.

When you're caught between lovebirds and tormented by your own longing.

Then you hold on to something.

Substitutes the beloved object.

Puts one's focus on a substitute stimulation.

And so Net stood by the large stone grill and let the flames melt delicious meat.

He felt intoxicated by the love hormones of his friends.

Loving happiness was in the air and he so longed for the one meat that he would love to hold against him.

He would so love to hold James in his arms too, like Zee held his NuNew.

He would so love to see him squirm between his fingers the same way Max did his Nat.

And Yim's almost floating movements around Tutor, made him feel the melancholy.

James doesn't seek his closeness.

He doesn't hover at his side.

And so Net grills the nourishing meat for his friends.

May they feast on their meat frenzy.

He indulges them.

With the sad look of a black cougar.

James, on the other hand, held onto the vlog camera.

His substituite stimulation.

His footage sought out all the brave moments.