Chapter 16 The Final Challenge

"The final challenge wants to test your team skills. We asked the fans to think of interesting team games.

Here is the result :
1.You are to crack a coconut wordlessly as a pair and share the nutritious water. You will not be given any tools. The fastest pair wins.
2. You will be tied together as a pair and have to free yourselves. The first freed pair wins.

The crew is on the beach.
Go there!", P'Aof explains via stream and the gorgeous Thais head for the beach.

The turquoise sea glistens in the dusk. The tall coconut palms sway in the salty ocean air.

Smiling faces welcome the three coveted Ships.

Familiar faces that always accompany them faithfully hug them tightly in greeting and show them their positions.

Zee, Max and Tutor are to play for order. Three sticks, covered to the tip, are held out to them.

Max draws the longest stick, Zee the shortest. And so it is determined which dream couple will begin.

The cameras zoom in on Max and Nat, who face each other on the beach and are handed a coconut.

"Action!" a crew member shouts.

And Nat snatches the coconut out of Max's hand and looks at it closely.

Wordlessly, he mimics how Max should now hold it.

Max obeys obediently and is curious to know what Nat is up to.

And when he sees him gathering himself inside with his eyes closed, taking a deep breath and wanting to perform a karate chop, he has a fit of laughter.

His nong is too cute.

He can't really believe he can bust open the coconut with one hand, can he?

And Max's loud laughter resounds on Ko Samui's dream beach.

He doubles over with laughter and can hardly hold the coconut in his hand.

Nat's inner focus breaks abruptly and he opens his eyes.

Eyes that now become dangerous slits.

Maybe he should use his karate chop more against Max.

And so he lunges and lunges at Max with a judo grip.

Yes, he shouldn't think he's defenseless.

Judo, karate and if he wants also Kung Fu.

He can prove everything to his Max.

And so he knocks Max down and sits on top of him.

Still wordless.

At least they manage to keep that in this game.

Max is first amazed by Nat's throwing technique.

Then he is overwhelmed by this cute Nong.

Who sits on him and looks dangerous.

Max grins.

He has certainly cracked his coconut.

With those cute little hands.

Nat is now grinning too and starts tickling Max.

And so everyone starts laughing as the two silly lovers, laughing out loud, start rolling around in the sand.

Sometimes Max lies on top of Nat, presses his hands into the sand and approaches with his chin, tickling him with it under his armpits.

Sometimes Nat overpowers his large, muscular body and rides him with delight as he digs his dainty fingers into his body and tickles him.