36.

*Myra's POV*

"Layton Cooper Rumford, you do not need 4 bags of marshmallows!" I shook my head and pulled them back out of the cart.

"Mama, we has me, My, Ki, Ry, Tayor, and Missisy home. And Josh sometime, we need marchmallows." Layton nodded.

"And, with Jord and Bryce there he's got a point babe." Drake nodded.

"What a babe?" Layton looked up at him.

Drake scrunched his face. "It's a uh, another word for a really pretty mommy." He pursed his lips.

"Oh, Mama you a babe." Layton smiled.

"Well, thank you poof, but you're still not getting 4 bags of marshmallows. 1 is more than enough."

"Come on my man, lets get in the cart before we both get our butts whooped." Drake picked him up and put him in the seat of the cart.

"And this is why I come alone." I nodded.

"Hey, you wanted to load us up and the three of us do this." He smiled and started pushing the cart.

"Yeah, I know." I rolled my eyes.

"Alright, so we've got all this meat, stuff for Milly Hill, every blue berry in the store for this one." Drake ruffled Laytons hair. "Fruits, veggies, breakfast stuff, bread, bagels, biscuits, lemonade, sweet tea, redbull, soda, water, what else do we need?" He looked down at me.

"Cupcakes." Layton nodded.

"Child we do not need to buy cupcakes when we have the cafe." I laughed.

"But Mama, I want those cupcakes." He pointed in the bakers chamber.

"No Layton." I shook my head.

"Yes Mama." He nodded.

"Little boy you are 3 years old, I don't know who you are arguing with but you better look around this store and try again."

"We get cupcakes." He crossed his arms.

"Hey." Drake stopped the cart and took his hands off the handle. "Remember what we talked about when Mama showered?" He raised his eyebrows. "How she loves you even when you're bad?"

He nodded.

"Well, arguing is bad. And being bad for someone who loves you as much as Mama, isn't what?"

Layton pouted and looked down. "Not nice."

I raised my eyebrows and just watched them go back and forth.

"And you're not being very nice right now, are you?"

Layton shook his head.

"So what do we need to do before I move this cart?"

Layton sighed. "I sorry Mama, we not get cupcakes. You make cupcakes." He nodded.

"I love you." I kissed the top of his head.

"Love you." He gave me a small smile.

"Now are you done with your mess?" Drake grabbed the cart again.

"Yes Dake." He nodded.

"Good boy." He smiled and started pushing again.

"Thank you." I whispered.

"You're welcome." He whispered. "Sorry if I overstepped."

"You didn't." I shook my head. "You didn't yell. If you yell at him, that's gonna be where we have a problem."