22.

*Myra's POV*

I am currently standing in the middle of the banquet hall, in sweat pants and  t-shirt with hot rollers in my hair to bring more definition to my curls, while setting everything up for the food for the party tonight.

Lacey and I are thanking our lucky stars for Nate and Brady moving all of this stuff for us while we go over everything with Olivia.

"No." Olivia whined when she checked her phone.

"What's the matter honey?" Lacey gave her a look.

"Gracie has the chicken pox. Who gets chicken pox at 17." She shook her head. "I can't do this on my own."

"OK. OK. Calm down, I will go make a few calls and get someone else here tonight." I shook my head.

I walked off and called Hoover.

H: Yes Ma'am?

M; How would you feel, about earning over time today while you're at the party?

H: Depends, how much over time are we talking?

M: Double your pay the entire party.

H: What happened?

M: Gracie is sick, and Olivia can't do this by herself. You'll already be here with your mom and brother. So I figured you can earn money, suck it up and ask Olivia on a date already, and at the very least, keep her from burning one of her limbs off.

I could hear him smile. Literally.

H: Olivia is working?

M; In a very pretty dark purple dress.

H: I will 100% do it, but I'm manning the hot trays. Those things hurt.

I laughed.

M: Deal. Thank you.

"Did you find someone?" Olivia and Lacey walked over to me.

"Yeah." I nodded. "We uh, we should go get ready." I smiled. "Bye Olivia." I grabbed Lacey's arm and ran out.

"You called Hoover." Lacey smiled as we got in her car.

"I called Hoover."

"You sneaky little bugger." She laughed.

Her and I separated when we got home.

Lacey, Johnny and Elizabeth were there, already ready.

"Hi." I smiled.

"Hey girl." Johnny hugged me.

"You look very dapper Mr. Jacobs." I turned and hugged Elizabeth. "And you look beautiful." I smiled.

"Thank you." She smiled.

"And look at you." I looked at Taylor. "God I still can't believe this." I shook my head.

"I look like Drake with boobs." She nodded.

"OK. How about we not talk about your boobs, ever." Drake came walking down stairs.

"Hey D." Taylor crossed her arms.

"What?" He raised his eyebrows.

"I have boobs." She smiled.

His face went completely flat.

Blake, Micha and Jord both choked back a laugh.

"And welcome to the beginning." Blake nodded.

"We didn't sign up for this." Riken shook his head.

"Mama!" Layton screamed coming out of his room. "I ready."