27.

*Myra's POV*

I never in my life wanted to beat the literal shit out of Mack. She was one of my very best friends, but at this point, I wouldn't care if I never saw her again.

What I don't understand is that if she was feeling some sort of way, why she wouldn't say no when he asked her to marry him.

Seeing Bryce this hurt is throwing me through a loop.

An even bigger loop than I am already in. But tonight, my loop is being put to the side.

It's mine and Micha's birthday, and I am going to help Bryce have an amazing time and forget all about the cheating bitch liar.

But for now, he and I are in mine and Drakes room for the night while I get ready for dinner and I guess the club.

"Please, tell me you're getting incoherently drunk with me tonight." He flipped to his stomach and looked at me in the mirror.

"Uhm, no." I shook my head. "No I am not."

"Come on My, why." He whined.

"Because I have a tendency of making rash impulsive decisions when I am drunk, and I need to be clear headed, so 2 or 3 drinks tonight, is fine with me." I nodded.

"What decision could you possibly have to make tonight. Every decision you make involves Poof, and he's not here." He shook his head.

I pursed my lips and continued running curl oil through my hair.

"OOO, drama that is not my own. Spill, please." He pouted.

"No, no drama. Just-"

"Please!" He whined. "You know you already told Lacey, tell me too. Moop I need this."

I sighed, got up, and walked over to the door. I looked down both ends of the hall, then closed the door and locked it.

"I am still thinking about it, so does not leave this room, and you, Lacey, and Brady are not allowed to push, OK?"

He crossed his heart and held his hand up.

I cleared my throat and sat down in front of the mirror again. "I, am having an abnormal craving."

"Oh god you're fucking pregnant again."

"No." I shook my head. "You have to have sex to be pregnant and I have not had sex in 4 years. Which is why this craving is abnormal."

"OK, so this craving?" He raised his eyebrows.

I looked at him in the mirror and raised my eyebrows.

He let out a small smile. "Sex?"

I scrunched my face and nodded.

"Oh my god, you're sharing a room with Drake!" He yelled.

"Bryce." I jumped up and tackled him down on the bed. "Shut up. Just, I am thinking about attempting to try to have sex with Drake, but we all know Drake will not sleep with anyone who is drunk or incoherent. And I am going to act in the moment, and if it turns out I do end up trying, I can not be drunk."

"Bitch you're drinking fruit juice tonight. Get it." He wrapped his arms around me.

"Boo I think I may be wasting my breath though." I sighed and rolled off him.

"Trust me, no you're not. My, I've been here for 2 days and the kid looks like he wants to sniff you through a dollar bill. If you tell him you want to have sex with him, he'll hesitate for a minute, and probably break everything in this room. Remember what happened when you went months without sex. You destroyed his room, broke his bed, put a hole in the wall, and your back was out of whack. Imagine how it'll be after 4 years. Shit, it may be completely different and you'll walk out of here feeling refreshed and rekindling an old flame." He shrugged.