2.

*Drake's POV*

Lacey lead Jordan and I up the stairs and showed us where all the rooms were. And then took us to ours.

"Welcome to Casa Jord and Drake." She smiled and opened the door.

And this room was completely decked out. Two queen beds, it's own bathroom. Closet, dresser, TV, enstands.

"This is our room?" Jord looked around.

She nodded. "Blake and Micha are in the rooms they normally sleep in when they come, this is the bigger guest room."

"Jesus." I shook my head.

"We re-did a lot of the rooms when the cafe started profiting." She shrugged.

"Cafe?" Jord smiled.

"They didn't tell you that either?"

"No." He shook his head.

"Myra and I opened the Cafe a year and a half ago. And, it's really successful." She smiled. "Joe and Todd invested in it, and they were incredibly shocked that we were making profit within 9 months of opening, which it takes most at least a year to start breaking even."

"How did you two manage that?" I let out a small laugh.

"Well, I do the marketing and advertising. Myra does most of the baking and training cooks. We both train waitresses. I do inventory, she runs numbers. And we found something that works for us. She came up with the menu, I designed the cafe. But, in all reality, it's because of the customer care. She does most of the in cafe work, I do the out. And she treats everyone in there like family. So, I guess it was the hospitality and the comfort people feel when they're there." She smiled.

"She got her dream." I smiled.

"She did." Lacey nodded.

"And her baby." Jord smiled.

"Is she happy?" I looked over at Lacey.

"Honestly?" She gave me a look.

We both nodded.

"She's more than happy." She nodded. "That boy, he's the best thing that's ever happened to her. And she's busted her butt for everything they have and more."

"He really is the cutest kid." Jord nodded.

"He really is." I nodded.

"He's a great kid too." She pursed her lips. "He's so sweet to everyone, and normally he's not throwing attitude. But, him potty training is making him antsy. But Myra's doing great."

"She's really doing it alone?" I pursed my lips.

She nodded. "When she told Ryan, she gave him the choice to stay, or go to Texas since he got a football scholarship, because he never wanted to have kids, and he knew damn well she was having the baby whether he wanted her to or not. And she felt he shouldn't have to live with a choice she made. So, he left the next morning while we were all still asleep. And then Myra told us she was pregnant, and that Ryan wasn't coming back. It actually didn't really affect her, because she was giving him a choice, and she knew there was a possibility of him taking the out. He did. Ever since, it's been all about Layton. And she's such an amazing mom."

"I'm happy she's doing so good." Jordan smiled.

"We all are. What about you Jord, how are you?" She smiled.

"On a roller coaster that only goes up my friend." He nodded.

"You excited to see Nat after all this time?" She asked.