11.

*Drake's POV*

Let me tell you what, first day of work building for Todd and Joe, not as easy as I thought it was going to be. But it was actually really enjoyable. I'd much rather be drawing than building, but I guess this way I get to see both sides of the profession I'm getting in to, and for that, I'm pretty grateful.

But now, here we are, 5:30 Monday afternoon, rolling back up to the cabin, Jord whining about his hands hurting, Riken passed out, Cooper and Nate feeling great because they got a work out in without having to actually work out, and Blake, Micha, and I all starving. All of us, excited to see Layton.

The girls and Brady all looked to be home. Which means Myra had dinner cooking, which we are all excited for.

But when we walked in, Lacey, Myra and Brady were all running rampid.

"Layton, come on!" Lacey yelled looking through the cupboards in the kitchen.

"Please tell me you didn't lose him." Blake shook his head.

"No, we didn't lose him." Brady shook his head. "Layton get in to that living room!" He yelled walking up the stairs in the kitchen.

"Baby, please just come out!" Myra yelled.

"Hair cut?" Nate gave her a look.

She nodded. "He's been hiding for an hour. Layton!" She yelled.

"Doesn't like his hair cut?" Cooper looked at all of them.

"He doesn't like the sound of the clippers." Brady nodded. "Layt please!" He yelled as we all walked in to the living room.

"Layton Rumford get your butt in here!" Blake yelled.

"NO!" We heard Layton yelled.

"Kid really does not like hair cuts." Jordan let out a small laugh.

"Boy you are not being very good for your mom right now!" Nate yelled.

"Leave me lone!" Layton yelled.

And I swear to god, we all jumped and just stared at Micha when with the biggest dad voice ever, he yelled. "Layton Cooper Rumford get your ass in to this living room right now!"

This little boy came sprinting in to the living room from Amaya and Kiara's room.

"You are not being very good for your mom right now." MIcha crossed his arms. "And that is when I start to get mad. I don't get mad. So you are going to sit in that chair and get your hair cut."

"No." Layton shook his head, and then he started crying.

Micha knelt down. "You're allowed to be mad, or upset with me. I don't care. But what you're not going to do is not listen to your mommy, so get your butt in that chair right now and get your hair cut!"

And he just cried.

Myra sighed. "Layton, we do this every three months, and it's the same thing. You know it's not going to hurt you, so please, just let me cut your hair."

Layton just cried and shook his head.

"Alright." I nodded and walked over to Layton. "You guys are going to trust me for a minute." I picked him up. "You come with me." I walked in to the kitchen with him.

I set him on the counter. "What is wrong buddy?"

"I no like hair cut." He shook his head.

"I don't know one person who does Layt. But, do you wanna end up looking like Twap? Twap looks like a girl." I nodded.