18.

*Drake's POV*

Well it's Saturday.

Today I absolutely have to work on my hotel plan or my mom may actually whoop my ass. It's also the day Layton comes home, Kiara and Amaya come home, and Layton, Myra and I are going out to dinner.

I don't think I've ever been more excited to have 3 little rugrats running around, but my god am I excited.

Nate and I were in the kitchen, he was actually helping me with my floor plan while he waiting for the girls to get home.

After about an hour and it being 9am, there was a knock on the door.

"Got it." Nate got up and jogged over to the door.

"Daddy!" Amaya screamed as he opened the door.

"Hey bubba." He smiled and lifted her up. "Hi baby." He grabbed Kiara from Heather. "You don't have to knock." He shook his head and looked at Heather.

"Yes, I do Nathan." She nodded.

"How were they?" He put the girls down. "Go find Cici OK?" He kissed Kiara's cheek.

Kiara went waddling in to the living room.

"Drake!" Amaya yelled and ran over to me. "Can I see?" She pointed at my sheets.

"Sure kiddo." I lifted her up and set her on my lap.

"Your 4 year old has a potty mouth." Heather nodded.

"Excuse me." He turned and looked at Amaya.

"She told me I was pissing her off 3 times yesterday." Heather crossed her arms and looked at Amaya.

"Little girl do you want a bar or liquid?" Nate raised his eyebrows.

She sighed. "Can I at least have the orange one." Amaya looked down.

"Now." Nate pointed in front of him.

Amaya jumped down and walked over. "You can either apologize to your mom, right now, or you can spend the day in your room." He crossed his arms.

She pouted and looked up at Heather. "I'm sorry Mommy."

"Now no more." Heather shook her head. "Get up on that counter and take your soap."

Nate lifted her up on the counter and handed her a bar of soap.

Sure as shit this little girl put the bar in her mouth and looked down.

"1 minute and then you're done." Nate nodded and turned back to Heather. "You changed your hair?" He shook his head.

"I did, yes." She nodded.

"And you actually got your nails done?"

"I did a couple of things for me Nathan. It's not a big deal." She shook her head.

"Yes, it is. You should do things for you Heather. I just noticed is all." He nodded and turned to lift Amaya down. He took the soap and gave her a glass of water. "Now go find Cici please."

"OK." She nodded and hugged Heather. "I love you Mommy. Have fun tonight with your friend." She smiled and walked in to the living room.

"What friend?" Nate raised his eyebrows.

"I'm just going out with a friend tonight." She shook her head.

Oh shit is the only thing going through my head right now.

"What friend Heather." He crossed his arms.

"Does it really matter Nathan?" She sighed.

"If it's a male friend, yes Heather, it does matter." He nodded.