29.

*Drake's POV*

I don't know what scares me more.

Myra downing 2 double quarter pounders and a large fry on the way home, or the fact that we just got home, and I have no clue what the hell I'm going to do knowing that she is sleeping in my bed tonight.

Her and I got out of the cab, typed the code in to the BNB door, and sprinted up the stairs.

She groaned and flopped down on to our bed. "Oh my god, I'm so happy right now."

"Now Myra, you act as if your bed is not comfortable." I plopped down next to her.

"Oh no, it's comfortable, but it's something about being full of mcdonalds and flopping backward that makes me feel young again. I am old now."

"22, is not old." I laughed.

"I feel 52." She nodded.

"Well, that would probably be because all you do is work and momming, you took a break tonight, and I am very proud of you for that." I smiled at her.

"And now, I can not wait to get these uncomfortable ass jeans off and put on a baggy ass shirt." She got out of bed and stood up. "Can you uh, unzip me." She turned around and lifted her hair.

My heart started beating so damn fast. "Uh." I cleared my throat and stood up. "Sure."

She held her chest as I slowly slid her zipper down her back.

I could smell her perfume, and her hair smelled like honey and coconuts. Her jeans being skin tight was literally making me sweat.

Fuck, what is wrong with me.

"Thank you." She turned as soon as the zipper was down.

I took everything in me for my eyes to not bug out of my head.

I nodded. "You're welcome."

"I'm just gonna go, change real quick." She nodded. "Why don't you, put something on the TV maybe?"

"UH, yeah, yeah I can do that." I let out a small smile.

"OK." She smiled and kicked her bag in to the bathroom.

She closed the door behind her and I took the deepest breath possible as I grabbed the remote off the end stand on her side of the bed.

I scrolled for a while until she came out bare faced, hair up, baggy shirt and sweatpants.

I crossed my arms and raised my eyebrows.

"What?" She shook her head.

"We both know you sleep in your under ware." I nodded.

"I wasn't sure if it was-"

"My, get comfortable. I sleep in mine too."

She took a deep breath, slid out of her sweatpants, and crawled in to bed under the blankets.

I flipped the light off, took my socks, pants, and shirt off and crawled in with her.

"Good night Drake." She rolled with her back to me.

"Good night Myra."

A few minutes went by until I felt something brushing against my leg.

It took me a few seconds to realize it was her foot.

I cleared my throat. "Uh My." I pursed my lips.

"Huh?"

"Your uhm. Your foot."