Nea's Emotional State in Jeopardy?

A few days after Nea talked to Johnny, she fell into a deep depression. She began to isolate herself from Bella and Kayra.....the only time that she sees them is when they are eating lunch or dinner. It was noted by Bella that the only thing she can hear from Nea's room is that Nea was crying. A cry that is mostly muffled in her pillows. Bella spent weeks trying to get Nea to let her in, but Nea didn't allow her to. Kayra assumed that the only way to get Nea to open was to bring Johnny back to help her out. Bella had an issue with that idea, but she still went along with it. Kayra reached out to Johnny and told him what was going on with Nea....Bella eavesdropped on the conversation, but she couldn't tell what Johnny was saying on the other end of the phone. All Bella knew....from Kayra's tone in her voice, Johnny was coming to help out.

What was unknown to Kayra is that Nea was listening to the entire conversation...she heard everything from beginning to end.

Nea - "There's nothing to do to save her from falling into that state of depression......she is a lost soul....there is nothing I can do for her.....I'll help her if that is what you want....."

She repeated that to herself for almost an hour. By the time dinner rolled around, she walked up Kayra and looked her in the eyes for 5 minutes. Bella sat there in confusion.....then Nea turned her attention to Bella, and she finally spoke.

Nea - I understand that you're worried about me, and I appreciate that.....but I don't want you to be involved with me, until this passes over.

Bella - I'll get involved either way....you're my sister and I'll protect you.

Kayra - We're doing this because we both love you....Kyu wouldn't want you to be like this.....

Bella - There was something that she told me when I was a little girl....."Some people in this life will hurt you....some people will help build you....some people will break you....be strong, my little girl and do not let anyone take your happiness away....do not be bitter like I was for many years." That moment you were hurt by Johnny, you let that take away your happiness...now, you're like a soulless human being. You have to accept it....don't blunt the pain your heart is feeling, you have to let it go.

Nea - Then explain this....

Nea reached over to the right sleeve of her shirt and lifted it up. There was a multitude of cuts....and they were close to healing, but it seemed that they kept being reopened. Bella put her hand over her mouth and Kayra ran over to Nea. Kayra grabbed Nea and shook her a couple of times, leading to Kayra being slapped.

Kayra - Nea....your mother wouldn't want you to be like this. You are bright little girl, who has lost her path. Nea, please......

Nea - She died protecting Bella.....only to be destroyed for it.

Bella - I was still young then, and I wasn't ready to face the troubles ahead.

Nea - SHE DIED FOR YOU!!!

Bella - She did the same thing for you.....she did the same thing for you.

Bella mustered up enough energy to walk over towards Nea.....she wrapped her arms around Nea. Just as Nea was about to push Bella away, a voice reached out to her.

"My dear child.....you must not let thy emotions be dulled. You haven't experienced the true aspects of life. Pain, Sorrow, Happiness, Emptiness.....they are all part of life, and you're dulling it all. These emotions are a part of your life, and a part of your sister's.....all she wants to do is to help you move past this thing. I risked my life for her....I risked my life for you too. Let your emotions free.....release the pain, and you'll be set free from it. Release....."

After hearing her mother's voice, Nea let out a stifled scream.....Bella held her sister closer to her. Nea's body went limp and Bella was immediately terrified by it all. She went to call 911, until a voice reached out to her.

"Bell.....your sister needs you, and she needs you now. You learned how to love your family at a young age, and she needs to know that feeling of love.....go to her Bella."

Bella put the phone down, and walked back to her sister. Nea was lying on the floor, her body was convulsing.....Bella got on the floor and lifted her sister's body into her arms. Nea let out a scream that pounded in Bella's ears....but that didn't stop Bella from loving her sister. Bella and Nea sat in the kitchen for 2 hours, and around the time Kayra came to check on them.....both Nea and Bella were sleep on the floor. Nea was nestled into Bella's arms, and Bella was holding her sister close. Kayra hoped this may have done the trick to saving Nea from completely disappearing.