New Beginning?

Kyu's POV

I'm sitting at the house, missing the sound of my mom's voice singing.....it brings tears to my eyes knowing that she is gone. All I want to know is why.....why did she have to do that to herself? She could've stayed alive for me....she was all I ever had in this life and now.....I'm all alone.

My heart is skipping....my stomach is twisting in knots....my head is pounding profusely....all I can do is scream out in pain....hoping that maybe someone could hear me. I started hearing this ringing sound in my eyes, which made my eyes hurt while I was crying at the same time.

??? - Don't cry, my beloved cousin....

I heard a female voice, and the pain suddenly disappeared.

Bella - Who....

??? - Don't force yourself to early....your body is pain and you need to relax.

Bella - Who are you?

??? - I'm your cousin....Kayra.

Bella - Kayra...how come I have never heard of you?

Kayra - It's a long story to tell, but....you just went through a traumatic experience, and I think you should relax.

Bella - You....look so....much.....like....

I can't believe it...she looks so much like my mom....they even sound the same in a weird way.

Kayra - Yes...your mother and I were very close at a young age....we even tried to look the same to impress boys. I guessed it worked for years....

Bella - I....

Kayra leaned over to me and she held me in her arms. The comfort she gave me....was indescribable and it reminded me so much of my mother.....Kayra could end being a twin to her, but I won't stress myself out.

Kayra - Your past is no longer...it's time to make a new beginning.

Bella - Hmm?

Kayra - I'll look out for you from here...I'll help you get through this.

I guess it's time to go on from here...mom, if you can hear me....I love you

-What should I do next with Bella's new life? comment and let me know.....All Rights to the song goes to Scott Cawthon-