Training

Kyu's POV

I hate to admit this....but Nico has been kicking my ass. He is faster than me in every way.....how am I gonna beat this "curse" if I can't beat him?

Nico - I noticed something the last few fights we have had....

Kyu - What....that you're better than me?

Nico - Who's better doesn't matter....what matters is that you stand up and keep fighting no matter what. You are a resilient fighter, and you have what it takes to beat me. You lack faith in yourself...and i find that to be rather disturbing.

Kyu - Well....what now?

Nico - That's up to you....keep training or take a break for a bit?

Kyu - I'll keep fighting....

Nico - You sure about that....

Kyu - Don't underestimate me just yet.

Nico - I didn't....

Kyu - Good...

I charged at Nico once again, and he dodged again. Before I hit the ground once again, I teleported and fell on him....basically, we both fell and I feel like Captain Obvious right now. I felt something move through my stomach and I looked down to see what was going on. The symbol expanded to my entire body...and it was glowing a blood red. Nico saw this and he began to smile....

Kyu - Why are you smiling?

Nico - You reversed the effects completely....you did it within a few weeks, as well.

Kyu - People will look at me like I am possessed by it.

Nico - No they won't.....they know that people can gain control of the symbol and harness it's power to the fullest extent.

Kyu - How did I teleport like that....that was weird.

Nico - You focused on my location, and then it happened like that. Like I said...you have gained control and harnessed the energy. You just didn't realize that and that's why I am smiling a little bit.

Kyu - So....focus is the key of doing that?

Nico - Not just focus....it's like meditation.

Kyu - I hate that word so much....

Nico - I know you do. Why do you think you had to do when you were doing it on that island?

Kyu - That was you?

Nico - Yep....I wanted to see you become strong and little by little, you are becoming strong.

Kyu - We should this more often....

Nico - If you want to try tomorrow, you can train by teleporting to different areas in the backyard.

Kyu - Would I focused enough to do that?

Nico - Think about that shadow trying to squash you and you need a place to go to.

He has a point....I will definitely be ready for tomorrow's training session......BY MYSELF FOR THE FIRST TIME IN WEEKS!!! It feels good to be honest about it. Teleporting will become my new best friend....my new best friend.