Babysitting Nightmare

Bella's POV

Nothing makes for a great Saturday evening than "babysitting" some snot-nosed punk, who actually enjoys beating on girls....that was my understanding of what he said. But, I'm still confused about one thing....how is Nea my sister? Mom....never said anything about having a second daughter. If she did have Nea....why didn't she say anything about it to me? I gotta try to take my mind off of it for now....gotta deal with Mike and his unruly behavior.

Kayra - You know the rules of how this is going to go down...I don't have to remind you that my cousin will beat your ass.

Mike - I'm not even scared of her gothic-looking ass....she is a waste of life, along with Nea.

Bella - You're gonna get enough of insulting her like that....

Mike - What...you gonna choke me again?

Bella - I have way worst things in mind than that....

Mike - You are the least intimidating person I have ever met.

Bella - That's what you say....just watch and see what'll happen to you when you least expect it.

Mike - Whatever....I'm gonna play ball with the boys.

Kayra - We're coming with you...

Mike - Uh..no the fuck you aren't.

I walked over to him, and slapped him hard enough to make him fall on the floor. He held on to the side of his face, and looked at me. I had a blank stare the entire time...I guess that made him surrender. We went to the park, and there...I saw Nea and she walked over to us, once Mike had left to play with his boys.

Nea - So...what troubles has he gotten himself into this time?

Kayra - He just got slapped....and he caved in.

Nea - Bella....mom said that you had a mean streak, a mile long. I guess she was right about that one.

Bella - How did you know me?

Nea - Mom put me up for adoption, after I spent years with grandma and grandpa....she said that I'll meet you one day, but I would be alone for awhile before that happens.

That must've happened before Mom and I went to find Nico.....if that is the case, then she isn't a little bit younger than me.

Bella - How old were you when you got put up for adoption?

Nea - Around 10 years old....just saying that was the weirdest time of my life, but there was one kid who was nicer than other boy I have ever met....sadly, he is friends with Mike.

Kayra - I take it that kid you're referring to is Johnny?

Nea - Yeah....I don't know why he would hang around with Mike.

Bella - I'll talk some sense into him before their little game is over.

Nea - You sure?

Kayra - She has methods that would scare them....Persuasion and Reason.

Nea - What....how would that work?

Bella - Look at my eyes and you'll see why....

Nea - Whoa...that would scare me to death.

Kayra - She did that to Mike before we came here.

I don't know what happened while our conversation was going on, but Mike being held back from doing something to Johnny. I ran over to where they were, and saw a bloody Johnny. I looked over to Mike, and saw a knife in his hand....on closer inspection, the knife was covered in blood. I knelt next to Johnny and cleared most of the blood away, only to discover that Mike had put a slit in both of Johnny's cheek bones. I stood up, only to be met with Mike and boys huddled around me like a pack a wolves....I took off my jacket, and put my jet-black hair in a ponytail. That's when things got real....they had started a doggy pile and crushed me underneath their weight. I heard a crack that sounded like someone got hit or something along those lines. Everyone moved off of me, and I saw what had happened...Johnny punched Mike in the jaw. I stood up and motioned Johnny to come forward. He and I stood together, and fought these punks. Hell...even Nea joined in on the fun and it was fun. By the time, Ashlynn came to get Mike...he was a bloody mess.

Ashlynn - I guess that about does it....thanks for putting him in line.

Bella - Thank these two here...

Kayra - They did well....I believe they'd make great fighters in the near future.