Aftermath

Captain Arrow - Why did I see Kyu walking out of the village?

Nico - I told her the truth....she needed to know the truth.

Captain Arrow - WHAT DID YOU SAY TO HER?!

Nico - She was never worth being a part of the family....she will and forever will be a weak link.

Captain Arrow - Why in the hell did you say that to her?

Nico - She deserves to know what her family thinks of her....

Captain Arrow - That was you...not them.

Nico - Her mother wanted her dead....her grandparents never wanted her....and besides, no one even cares if she is alive or dead.

Captain Arrow - Her father died for her that night....how can you say that he doesn't care about her.....SHE IS YOUR FUCKING COUSIN!

Nico - And....what's that gotta do with anything?

Captain Arrow - Do you have any idea what is going through her mind?

Nico - Don't know...don't care.

Captain Arrow - Your father was right about you....

Nico - My father was an old bastard who fucked around with every other woman in this town....what he said was never the truth.

Captain Arrow - He said that you would stab your own family in the back....he said that you would do anything to hurt someone....

Nico - My father never knows what he is talking about.....

Captain Arrow - Then why did he say that you were the reason that your mother left him for someone else....you stole your own mother, married her, and has kids that not even your father knows about. You know what that is called....the Oedipus Complex, and that is fucking sick.

Nico - Who are you to judge?

Captain Arrow - I didn't fight my family....nor did I fuck my family....I had to do what was necessary for the safety of others.

Nico - By killing them all?

Captain Arrow - It was the only way....they knew that their deaths were imminent the second they saw my sword drawn.

Nico - You feel justified by that?

Captain Arrow - Do you feel justified that you just disgraced the last member of your family....everyone else except for you mother, in your family is gone and you drove the last member of your family away.

Nico - What....the guilt trip?

Captain Arrow - Not the guilt trip.....I just want you to know that your life has been plagued by darkness....hell, I don't even understand how we can be brothers.

Nico - How did you....

Captain Arrow - I realized that for years....you did the family a huge favor of disgracing everyone in it.