Nico vs Bella

Bella's POV

My mom led me to the gates outside of the village, and there was about 6 guys outside. The uniform were exactly how she explained them, and I was surprised at how disgusting they looked.

Kyu - Don't attack till I give you the signal to go.

Bella - Why can't I attack right now?

Kyu - Look at the guys in the towers....

Bella - They're focused on the inside of the village....

Kyu - One is stationed to face the village, and the other is stationed to face outside out of the village.

Bella - What should we do about the those guys?

Kyu - I'll take them out.....just stay here, and I emphasize the very importance of you not making a sound.

Bella - How?

Kyu - Pay attention.

Bella - Wha...

In a flash, she teleported from the ground into one of the towers. She was behind the guy and he didn't know what hit him....the other guy was taken down the same way. I watched as she took all the guys on the ground and beat them down without breaking a sweat. She teleported back to where I was, and she looked at me with a fire that scared me.

Kyu - I'll keep them busy out here....you focus on Nico and kicking his ass.

Bella - But...

Kyu - JUST DO IT!

I have never heard her raise her voice at me before....but I feel like she kinda stabbed me right in the heart. I went on ahead towards the gates, then I teleported inside the village. I forgot to mention that, I can teleport as well....my mom just does it better than I do. I made it inside and I was then met with multiple men in uniforms, and I thought saw a man sitting about 40 feet from me. Before they caught me, I teleported back to where my mom was, and I told her what I saw on the inside.

Kyu - He rebuilt the town in his image....you know what we have to do right?

Bella - I think I do....

Kyu - Stop doubting yourself....I didn't raise you to be afraid of a challenge.

Bella - I know, but...

She cut me off with a grip of my wrist....it was so fast, and it hurt at the same time.

Kyu - Hate me....

Bella - What?

Kyu - HATE ME!!

I had no idea what she was talking about, but she slapped the hell out of me. After that slap, I got back up and took her down to the ground. I choked her with one hand, and I was about to drive my fist through her head....but I stopped when I realized what she had done.

Bella - Why did you do that?

Kyu - I wanted you to....I want to wake up the monster inside your heart.

Bella - I can't do that....I'm afraid that I'll lose control of myself, and hurt you.

Kyu - Don't be afraid of hurting me, my little girl.