Chapter 6. "The Girl with the Secret."

If you want to keep a secret, you have to keep it from yourself as well.

George Orwell's "1984."

- Yes, sir! - The blue-eyed girl pronounced, and began to pull the lace cloth off herself.

Of course, Edmund had always been attracted to skinny girls with pronounced buttocks and big busts, but lately he'd been sick of it all. He saw the same thing, as if they were all manufactured in the same "how to please Edmund Wright" factory, he wanted something different and definitely not an escort, he wanted normal, simple communication and a good life like everyone else, but the only girls he met were models and girls whose parents ran big corporations.

The blue-eyed woman stripped off every single one of her clothes and began to slowly crawl on all fours to her lord, there was no denying that Edmund loved to dominate, he loved to see the female sex not only admired but also feared, especially when it came to the bed. But, surprisingly, not every beautiful person had a chance to get into bed with Mr. Wright himself, he only chose those who really enticed or surprised him. Mostly it always came to the fact that the girls relieved him of his tension and he left leaving behind not only the money for the service, but also a big tip on top. One girl even managed to steal his socks, the whole situation was very amusing, especially the dark-haired man liked the way she grabbed in front of the others that she was now wearing Edmund's own socks on her feet.

A rough man's hand gripped the thin neck, he squeezed it, which made the air flow much less, but the girl didn't give a damn, he looked long into her bright blue eyes and tried to find something in them to latch on to, to make your brain realize that she was different, but it was in vain, the same eyes and the same emptiness. She reached out to him for a kiss, but he turned away, he only kissed those who truly deserved it.

No man's gut cannot be changed, any man is subject to temptation and temptation, these terrible sins follow them as if on their heels, consuming their thoughts and causing them to sin again.

Edmund was no exception; he loved diversity, and he spoke openly of it, though he was nearly thirty and there was no question of starting a family.

He believed his life was lonely and he would probably grow old all alone.

It was because the dark-haired man did not believe in love, yes, he had an example, and it was his parents, but he considered it as something of an exception, in any case he could not find a normal girl in our time.

All this was not a deception, men really were attracted only unavailable and closed girls, it is all explained by the fact that any such girl is like a tulip or rosebud, which every day opens and shows its gardener all its beauty.

Yes, no matter how silly it sounded, but Edmund really believed that such girls existed, and in fact deep in his heart he felt it, and perhaps if he had met a girl like from "Beauty and the Beast" he would have believed in love, but since he had not met anyone for so many years, his confidence in it was lost forever.

He almost didn't even notice how he almost killed the girl in front of him by squeezing her throat, mostly men squeeze this very area to have complete control over their victim, to have power and dominance.

- Master... - Gasping for breath, the girl said, and with a final gasp the man's hand loosened, he let her go, which made her gasp for air and cough convulsively.

- Get out! - The dark-haired man's rude voice made the girl run out of the room at once. He was angry, clenched his fist and struck the glass table, causing it to instantly crack and shatter into a thousand pieces. The dark-haired man's aggression was terrifying, he hated it when his inner ego didn't get what it needed, he was turned on by fear and pleading for mercy, most likely if not for the boy's parents he would have become a serial killer a hundred percent.