"So what, You need me, My mom would get sick all the time and I would have to look after her, It's fine Katy, I'm.... Oh my god, I'm sorry Katy i forgot again!" I said wanting to shoot my self for saying that

"It's alright.... I'm fine.... I'll be fine... John will be here soon, Why don't you go Upstairs for a minute" Katy said tears welling up Wanting to cry, Oh my god I'm such an Idiot, I let it slip out of my mouth like it was no big deal, How could i do that to her, After what she was going through I totally Iced the Cake with that one.

I went upstairs and Had my head down the whole time, I had Made myself feel like a criminal again, How could i just Do that, It was almost like I had Slapped a Cute Innocent Puppy in the face and expected nothing to happen, I felt terrible How could I, That kept repeating in my head.

How Could I.

When i made it to my bed room I could Faintly hear Katy talking, John must've been here now, I laid on my bed and expected the worst, Katy must've told him, How could he not figure out.

It had been a good 20 minutes when i finally went downstairs, Katy was sitting on the couch now, I went to sit beside her when Katy told me to go back up-stairs.

"Why?"

"Because!" Katy yelled

"What did I do, Nothing!" I refused

"Do it!"

"No!"

"Natalie Go upstairs"

"I went to come apologize But nooo I'm not aloud, At this rate I wish i was Back In canada!" I said then ran upstairs.

When i got up I grabbed my phone and wallet another Jacket, My passport and a blanket, I turned my Location Tracker off on my phone and jumped out the window, There was a slanted roof part so I didn't get hurt, I jumped off that and ran, I put on my sunglasses and went through the ferns, I didn't stop running, I couldn't stop running, The hot tears escaped my eyes and burned my cheeks as they slid down my face.

I went to apologize to Katy and She had told me to get out, I did her a favour and Ran away, This time I wouldn't get into contact with anybody She knew.

I started to jog but Kept up my pace, Katy would be finding out I had run away again, I was scared, What if she Found me and we never had a good relationship, What if I continued to run away from her and she never found me, Or worse she was in another Car accident but I wasn't there to Help save her.

So many bad thoughts rushed through my head, Until One thought rushed into my head.

My Dad.

Where is he.

I found a bush and hid in it for a minute whilst i tracked him, Mason Page, I looked him up and hoped I could find him, I did find him, Ironically he was living in Santa Barbara, He had a wife and 2 Kids, I ran for the nearest Bus stop, I found a bus and asked where it went, It happened to be in favour for me and It did go to Santa Barbara, I had only been there once, And that was after John had helped me get there, Hopefully I could meet my dad And start a new life, Katy would have so much Trouble trying to get me away from him.

[Katy's POV-]

"Was I too harsh on her?" I asked John

"Maybe just a bit"

"What have I done." I said putting my head in my hands

"Go up and Apologize, I'm sure it won't hurt Katy" John suggested

"Yeah I'll go and do that" I said getting up and walking up the stairs

"Natalie, Can I come in?" I asked knocking on her door, There was no Response