Baby marauder! 🧨

Part 2 of ferret

I woke up and grabbed the letter board and onesie and wrapped it in a gift box. Today was the day we was going to tell my family about the baby. It's also the marauders day as they like to put it. What better way to tell them than that. When I told Fred he was so happy! We've been holding it in for a week now. I was making lunch for everyone at the manor. Fred will be coming over later today with Sirius and Remus.

"Harper!" I turn and see Draco coming into the kitchen. "Yes?" He sits down at the counter and starts eating a apple. "What should I wear today? It's my first marauders day! I don't want to over dress or under dress." I stir the gumbo. It's a famous American louisiana dish that I absolutely love. It's what I've been craving too! "Just wear something casual.. like trousers and a shirt." He nods his head at me and walks to the stove right beside me. "That smells really good! I don't think I've ever had this!" He looks to the pot and to me and smiles "it's because no one has ever made it. I decided to! I was wanting something different!"

"Draco!?!?" I hear Harry calling for him "I think someone is looking for you." I smile and wink at him as he says bye and leaves. A little while later I hear footsteps behind me. "Hey honey, how do you feel?" I hear a familiar voice as arms wrap around me. "I feel great! Ready to eat this. One o clock need to hurry up!" He smiles and kisses my forehead. "The gift is upstairs?" I nod my head and hear a mixture of voices coming from the living room. I look at the clock it was twelve fifty. "We'll just in time! The food is done and we are all here. I really want to give them the gift before we start everything." He nods and goes up stairs to my room to get it.

I walk into the living room to see my marauders. They are all sitting down talking. Fred comes to me with the gift box. Dad looks at the gift and then to me and Fred. "We told everyone no gifts. You never listen do you." He says with a smile on his face. He is sitting in between Sirius and remus. " well it's something small. We hope you like it." He opens it and reads the sign. They haven't seen the onesie yet it white and folded up. "We solemnly swear we've been up to no good." He looks to me confused and looks back to the board. "Prongs there is something else" Sirius points out. Dad picks up the onesie and started crying. "Are you for real! Is this a prank!" I shake my head they get up and give me a hug. "What's going on?" We turn around to see our crew coming in from the back yard. They definitely heard uncle Sirius dramatics when he hugged me and started crying loudly. Dad looks to me and gives my mother the board first. She reads it and looks at my dad. "James.. what? Isn't this what you used to say to that map?" He shakes his head and gives her the folded up onesie.

She opens it and starts crying. Walking to me and wrapping me in a hug. "I'm so happy for you and Fred!" "What is this!?" Harry holding up the onesie and draco holding up the board. "Well are you two ready to become uncles?" I ask with a smile. They both look from the things to me and run to me and wrap me in a hug. "Heck yeah! Can't believe your going to have baby!"

"James.. honey.. are you ok?" He looks up to us with tears in his eyes "I'm going to be a grandpa. I'm too young to be a grandpa, but I'm so excited!" Then he pauses and looks at me "my baby is having a baby." Then turns angry looking at Fred "you!" I giggle as Fred looks a little scared. "Better be the best father to her and my grandchild, if not you'll get the marauder special." Fred nods very quickly.

I walk to the kitchen and get a ladder and get some gumbo and crackers and sit at the table. Everyone looks at me "what I'm hungry, you didn't expect me to wait huh? I said we will eat at one and it's one thirty."

"Typical you sis." Harry kisses the crown of my head and makes his way to the kitchen.