Drarry's Valetines Day Wedding

Prom queen part 3

I wake up to movement in the room in 12 grimmauld place, I open my eyes seeing Fred getting ready for work. "Good morning baby! I'm sorry I woke you up, but I have to go in early this morning." I wipe my eyes "your fine love, I just expect a kiss before you leave." He smiles and finishes his outfit. He walks over and kisses my lips "always" and then he picks up my ring hand and brings it to his lips. "I love you!" I told him I loved him too I went down stairs and joined Draco and Harry for breakfast. Harry looks like he's about to leave too. He tells Draco that he loves him and he walks away "wheres my love Potter!" He laughs walking back in giving me a kiss on the cheek making me giggle and walks out.

"So what's our plan today Mr. Malfoy?" He answers with a big smile "wedding planning!" I look at him crazy "I'm not planning my wedding yet! We just got engaged last night." He laughs and shakes his head "no, Harry and I are" I gasps "no fucking way!" A few husky laughs are heard behind me " language sis! I think you forget your a mother now." I give him the middle finger. "Rude!" My twin sits beside me "when did y'all decide?" He blushes "last night after the party. He wants to get married soon, so I was thinking why not the day of love..Valentine's Day!" I blink "that's this weekend!" He nods his head "I know! We have to plan like now!" I nod my head and grab my phone making notes "where's the venue?" He thinks "Malfoy manor" and that's where the planning started. It was a hour later when we were finally done with ideas. My family took the kids out for the day so we can get everything together. "Tell Harry he needs to take off Thursday and Friday so we can go dress robe shopping." He nods and starts texting "and tell him to text yalls friends to be here tonight at 6!" He nods again "I'm going to set up an appointment for taste testing on Thursday."

{Potter-Malfoy wedding}
*Venue:Malfoy manor
*Colors: deep red, blush, white
*Cake: Chocolate cake with berries
*Wedding party is
~Harry: groom
Best man: Ron
Bridesmaids/ groomsmen: luna, Hermione, Neville
~Draco: groom
Maid of honor: Kensley
Groomsman/bridesmaid: Blaise, Theo, and Pansy
Flower girl: Lily
Ring security: Teddy and James
*Valentine's Day theme
*Wedding date: 02/14/2000

Later that night I had little sandwich trays, the colors of the wedding on cake balls, and pink punch with red cups. "Did valentines come early?" I shake my head at my fiancé "nope there's a wedding happening Saturday!" He looks confused "who's?" I grin "Harry and Draco" his eye go huge "what!?" I nod." I know, but they are soulmates." He nods "who's all in the wedding?" I was about to answer when there was knocking on the door. Everyone in the wedding party walked in. We sat down and talked.

The days passed on and it was now their wedding day!! I put the final touches on things and everything turned out great! "I love all these colors together!" Anaya says coming up behind me. "Thanks!" She takes my hand walking me to Draco's room. "He has been asking for you. I look at her and walk in. He was pacing back and forth "Draco what is wrong?" He looks at me worried "do you think he would leave me?" I shake my head and wrap my hands in his "that man loves you of course he wouldn't." He smiles and nods.

It was now wedding time as we all walked down the isle everything looked perfect. Harry was standing up at the front waiting for Draco to come down. Our sons was the first to walk out with the rings then it was my daughter. Everyone stood for Draco as he walked down the isle. The wedding was complete after about thirty minutes and couple of I dos.

We were all taking pictures in front of the heart shaped roses. "Spectacular job sis. Thank you for an unbelievable wedding." I smile and kiss his cheek "of course!" We then went to the reception and danced and had cake. Fred and I were keeping Teddy as they went on their honey moon to Bora Bora. "I love guys be safe!" I tell them as they both kiss my cheek telling me thank you and telling Teddy bye. He sleepily waved bye in my arms. "Have fun! Don't make me an aunt while your away!" They laugh getting in the limo and driving away.

Fred was upstairs putting the kids to bed as I was putting Teddy in his. I met Fred in our room. "I can't wait for our wedding me love!" I kiss his lips "me neither."