Accident with a bludger

Female James x Male Regulus

Reggie was sitting in his office when he hears a commotion downstairs. "Your parents are going to kill you Harry!" Sighing, Reggie gets up to see what his son had done. As Reggie walks down the stairs, he heard his son reply to his friend "shut up, they are asleep! And they won't find out about it because, they won't know about it!" Reggie stands in the archway of the hall watching his son and his friends clean up the mess they made. "What's going on?" I say quietly to Reggie. He shushes me, pulling me in front of him wrapping his arms around my neck. "You know your parents will, it's only a ma-" Ron saw Regulus and I standing there watching him, Harry, Neville, Hermione, the twins, Luna, Draco, and Ginny. They all turn to us with a guilty look.

I rub my eight month pregnant belly "well does anyone want to tell us what happened?" Harry sighs "we were playing quidditch and the bludger broke the window..." I sigh looking at my husband "it's okay Harry, we can replace it. Just be more careful okay you guys?" They nod "and another thing.." the pay close attention "you all better work hard because I want to watch y'all compete with each other tomorrow and make sure you go to sleep tonight and don't stay up all night please." They nod "yes mum!"  With that they all ran back outside.

Reggie sighs pulling me to him "how do you feel sweetheart?" I shrug "I'm alright, you know what I would love right now?" He arches his eyebrow "what's that?" I lean in close with a smile as he brings his face closer to mine. I kiss him and say "I would really really love some of your hot cocoa." He smiles kissing me "of course my love, anything for you." He ended up making a whole pot and we stayed up a little while longer. Not long after we were going to bed, the kids decided to sleep in the guest rooms "night mom, night dad!" We tell Harry goodnight after a long bath together we finally laid down "I love you Mrs.potter-black" he says to me kissing all over my face making me giggle. " I love you too Mr. Potter-Black." We eventually fall asleep cuddled up together with his hands on my stomach.