Chapter Twelve

Chloe's POV

Seriously, how to get rid off this hickey? I feel really uncomfortable! What if my parents find out that I have a hickey? "Honey! Can you come down for a while?" Oh man, speaking about my parents. I brush my hair and try to cover this very noticeable hickey. Then I see my sweater. It's not a turtle neck sweater but it covers my neck every time I wear it. I grab it and immediately wear it. "Chloe!" "Just a minute!" I go downstair and I see someone who I really miss for the past years. "Jo!!" I run to him and hug him tightly. Jo is my childhood friend and I miss him so much. We only talk via social media and finally he's here. "Whoa hahahahaha, hello to you, old friend!" I let go off him and laugh. "Oh my gosh, you're getting waaaay taller." "And you are becoming more beautiful." I give him a little punch on his stomach and he pretends that it hurts him. "Hey, what was that for?" "For calling me beautiful." I stick my tongue out to him and he does the same. I always remember that we both like cannot be separate. If Jo joins football, I will also be in football. If I join the choir, he will also be in choir. We do almost everything together. But then, my family has to move from the town where me and Jo lived together. It's good to know that he is just fine and he is one good looking guy. I think I should introduce him to Lizzie. "Well, why don't you take Jo to the mall and you guys can hang out? Just make sure you guys go home before dinner." My dad sure is the best. "Okay dad. Let me take my keys and my bag." I rush to my room and take what I need. I have a bag that I usually use when I will hang out with my friends and I got everything I need in it. Good thing this sweater is stylish enough. I rush back to Jo. "Okay, I'm ready." I kiss my mom and dad. "Bye mom, bye dad." "Bye sweetie. Have a great time!" "Bye Mr. and Mrs. Bennet." "Bye Jo! See you later." Then, we both go to the mall with my car.

Brett's POV

I open my fridge and I take two eggs. I slice a banana and put in a bowl. I crack the eggs and mix it with the banana. I take my pan and turn on the stove. I pour the mixture to the pan and cook some pancake. I put the pancake on my plate, pour some milk to my glass and I eat outside my house. There's this corner with 4 chairs and a pretty big table outside so I sit there. I look at Chloe's house and remember everything that we did it. Damn, I miss kissing her... I don't know why, but I feel so lucky that I gave her a hickey. Well yeah, she kinda freaked out the next day but still. How can a student make me feel totally in love? Deep down inside, I wish that she also feels the same.

Suddenly, someone opens the door. I can see Chloe is laughing while exiting her house. I smile but then that smile goes away when I see there's a boy behind her. They look very happy and they both walk to Chloe's car. Who is that? I've never seen him. The boy doesn't even look like Chloe's family. Wait... Don't tell me that the boy is Chloe's boyfriend? No way, she's still single for as long as I can remember! I get even more furious when the car leaves. Sheez, I can't let this control me! I go in inside, put the pancake and the milk in my fridge, take my jacket and my keys. I need to know who is that guy.

---

I'm such a terrible person. I didn't update this story for hella long and oh man... I'm so so so sorry!

And also thanks to the internet connection for being so slow so I can't update sooner. How lovely.

So anyway, I was listening to Peter Hollens feat. Scott Hoying - Turn Up The Music while doing this update and I include the picture of "How To Make A Banana Pancake." I was going to try it but I ran out of bananas. Awesome.

Thank you so much for reading this new update and I'm sorry if this is a short update! Feel free to comment and vote. See y'all on the next chapter!