Chapter One

I woke up with a very noisy alarm. Okay my bad, with noisy alarms. Having someone as unique as my mom is totally... Unbelievable. I already set my alarm on my iPhone (the song is It's A Beautiful Day by Michael Bublè, my favorite) and now she already put a huge pinky alarm clock next to my bed. How lovely. I immediately turn off the alarms and go straight to the bathroom. After 15 minutes, I already dressed and ready to go to school. Oh yeah, I forgot to introduce myself. I am Chloe Bennet and I am not that typical girl who will spend lots of time just to get ready. I'm not girly but I'm also not boyish either. I guess I'm between girly and boyish. I really love to sing and act. I'm a senior for a few months and after that, I am free from a place called school. Don't get me wrong, I love school. But to be free from it, I love it even more.

I wear a white shirt and a dark blue sweater, along with my skinny jeans and my black boots. I take my backpack and go straight to the kitchen. I see a note on the table and sandwiches. That can only mean one thing. My parents already left to work earlier. So I just take the sandwich that my mom made and get going. My house is not really far from school so I like to ride my bike to school. I can feel that I already bored you with this lame introduction.

I park my bike and secure it. Just to make sure that no one will steal my precious bike. I walk straight to the school's entrance and I can feel somebody's hand around my shoulder. "Lizzie, you know that you won't make me scared by doing that." She laughs and respon to me. "Hahahaha good morning to you too." Elizabeth Henstridge or Lizzie is my best friend since we were little. She's British and you can totally notice her accent. "Can I also get a good morning too?" A guy with hoodie walking next to me. He is Iain De Caestecker, my other best friend since I was a little girl. I met them at kindergartner. Lizzie was so shy and believe it or not, Iain was also kinda shy. I greeted them first and ever since then we stick with each other. "Well good morning to you too, Mr. Caestecker." We all laugh and go straight to our lockers. The funny thing is, our lockers are side by side. 404, 405, 406. Mine, Lizzie's, and Iain's. "So in a few more months we will graduate... And we'll not to be together for the first time..." "Yeah... I'm gonna miss you guys so much! I will or should I say, have to go to Oxford after high school." "Aww Lizzie...." We hug her because she will move to England because she already got a scholarship to Oxford. I am going to Julliard and Iain still think what university will he choose. "Okay enough with the hugging thing. We need to get ready for first period. What's yours, Iain?" "Chemistry. Lovely." "Aww you're going to meet your lovely Ashley and Ashton!" "Oh shut up Bennet." Just for your information, Ashley and Ashton like Iain. Really, really, really like him. Ashley is a total geek and Ashton is this typical girly boy and yeah he's perfectly gay. They're not siblings but cousins. So they often fight over Iain. Nice right? "How about you guys?" "Oh we both have history for our first period." "Yeah, me and Lizzie will be in the same class for first, third, and last period." "How nice, I don't even have the same class with you guys today!" "Except for lunch time. "Yes I know that, Lizzie. Thank you." "You're welcome." I really love these guys.... With their every sarcastic way, I still love them. "Well, we must go now, Chloe. The class will start in 5 minutes." "Shoot, you're right! Let's go now. Bye Iain!" "Bye guys! See you at lunch!" And with that, we go to our classes.

--------

HELLO EVEYBODY :D

Yes, a boring introduction and beginning. I know.

But it will get better... Soon. Once Mr. Bad Boy comes out hahahahaha. FYI, I decided to write this story because:

1. I absolutely looooooove Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

2. I am a die hard SkyeWard shipper

3. I also ship Chloe and Brett in real life

4. I love to read about bad boys with good girls hahahaha

5. If I have no idea what to write for Falling: A Dylan O'Brien Fanfiction, I can write for this story hehe

6. Okay, to be honest I have nothing to do and getting bored with typical teenager sweet romance. I want to give a little of a bad boy touch for this one

Sooooo hope you like this story and I'll update soon. If you like to, check out my other book called Falling (Dylan O'Brien Fanfiction)

i swear to you i really need to start a shailene and theo fanfiction. because i love them. so much. end of discussion.

Adios! :D