Chapter Five

Chloe's POV

He crashes his lips to mine... He is kissing me... HE IS FREAKING DAMN KISSING ME RIGHT NOW! Oh God, this cannot be happening! He is my teacher and we're in the class! Well, he is smart enough because he already locked the door before. I try to push him away but that makes him even more eager and wilder than before. Now he is totally pushing his body against mine. His right arm is around my waist and his left arm is holding my head. He makes the kiss into a hot make out session between us. I don't want to kiss him back but the fact that his lips are so soft, I can't deny him. I wrap my hands around his neck and suddenly I can feel that he is lifting me up. So now, my legs are wrapping his waist and my arms are playing with his hair. Both of his arms are wrapping around my waist now. Then, I can feel something kinda hurt my lips. He actually bites my lower lip... He is bitting my lower lip to get into me... Oh God, why is this happening?

I tease him by not opening my mouth. I can feel that he is dissapointed so he goes down to my neck and finding my soft spot. I moan as he hits my soft spot. With that opportunity, he kiss me again only this time, his tongue is dancing with my tongue (AN: This is so weird and to be honest, I have no idea how to describe kissing, make out, or even a sex scene. Oh well, back to the story). I never imagine that my first kiss will be like this... Yeah this is my first kiss and the one who stole it is my own teacher. I know, i know, after I graduate, he won't be my teacher and he won't be working at this school anymore. But still!

I'm the one who breaks the kiss because I'm out of breathe. He's also out of breathe because we both can hardly breathe right now. We both look at each other and he smiles. "You are something. And I won't let anyone get you because you're mine." After saying that, he kiss me again and the make out session round two is starting. Damn he is too strong!

Brett's POV

Damn I was right! Her lips are the softest lips I've ever kissed in my entire life! She breaks the kiss first but after that I kiss her again. Yeah, now I am so addicted to her lips. Her lips are like drugs to me. Addicting but dangerous. She is dangerous because she has this innocent image that she's trying to keep. But with those lips and how she kisses back, it's like chocolate chip cookies with milk. Sweet perfection. She plays with my hair and I hold her tighter. Finally, she really breaks the kiss and push me away from her. From the look of her eyes, I can tell that she enjoys it but for her, it was a total mistake. She stands up, tidy herself, and takes her bag. She leaves immediately without even saying goodbye. There's this part of me that is breaking right now, watching her leaving without saying anything. Wait, why am I feeling this?

----

Short update I guess. I am so sleepy right now and yeah, this is the result hehe.

i am not good at describing kissing, make out, or even sex scene so i am so sorry if i totally fail at describing it.

I included Carly Rae Jepsen - This Kiss cover by Alex Goot because that song pops in my head while I'm making this chapter.

So as usual thank you for reading this new update and feel free to comment + vote. Hasta la vista! :D