Chapter Three

Chloe's POV

"...Except for you, Ms. Bennet." Oh great... Did I do something wrong? I mean, I didn't feel like that I did something bad. "Please sit down." I sit at the front row and he is standing in front of me. "So, you know why I want you to stay a little longer?" He put both of his arms on the desk and he bends a little. He look at me while giving this flirty smile. No kidding, his smile is like a flirty smile. "Umm... No?" He chuckles and bends more that I can feel his face is only inches away from my face. "I feel like there's something very interesting about you..." This is so weird and creepy. Good thing he is a good looking teacher. If not, I probably already punch his face. "Umm really?" Seriously, I am so nervous right now. Not only because he is good looking, he is kinda flirty. Not to mention that he is a teacher, even though he's only a substitute teacher. His face is even closer to mine and he smiles. "Yes, Chloe Bennet." And with that, he walks out from class. Leaving me clueless with his words.

I walk out from class and I can see that Lizzie is waiting for me. "Hey, how is it?" "What?" "Ohh you know, your little private conversation with that new hot teacher..." I slap her hand and giving her a surprised face. "Lizzie! I didn't know that you are into teachers!" "Hey, just because I give a compliment about a guy, doesn't mean I like that guy. You have to admit it, he is handsome and hot." Yeah, he totally is... "I mean, just look at him. Smart, handsome, hot, sexy, and his body is so well... Look at his muscles!" "Lizzie!" "What? I'm just saying!" What she said was all true. I can totally imagine him without his shirt and I can see his abs... Wait, why did I just imagine that? He is my teacher right now! Ohh damn this stupid hormones! "Whatever Liz, I think I need to go to other place right now before heading back home." "Starbucks?" "Sounds great."

Brett's POV

Finally I can lay on my bed and being lazy. I have nothing to work on right now so I am free. This house is very nice and I'm lucky both of my parents let me have this house. Chloe Bennet. I never thought that I will find someone very interesting at my workplace, which is her school. Yeah I know, I'm only a substitute teacher but rules are rules. I am not falling for her... Yet. I just found something really interesting about her and makes me want to know her even more. I open my drawer and I take that picture. The picture of my ex-fiancée, Rossa. She was wearing this floral dress with a flower crown on top of her head. She is laughing on that picture. If only time will kind enough to let me go back and change everything, she's mine already until now. She was my high school love and as a bad boy back then, I played with her heart so many times. She didn't know it. We were on this relationship for quite a long time until I proposed to her. She said yes and yeah we were happy. But the fact that I am a bad boy and we were still young, I played with her heart over and over again. I went to parties with other girls and I banged them, had lots of huge fights, made a mistake that I will never forget. Because we were already engaged, we decided to live together. But one night, I was completely drunk. I went home with a girl. We went to our (Me and Rossa) room and we did the thing. When I was completely naked and were in the middle where I pushed myself into that girl, Rossa opened the door. I immediately realized but it was all too late. She packed her bag, moved out and I lost her. The last news that I heard is that she moved to England, married to a successful hotel manager and is expecting her first child with him. I was so heartbroken. But I realized, all this time, I never really falling for her. But I always imagine her face. Her sad face every time I'm at home in New York. That's why I decided to move to California to escape from those bad memories. Until I can finally forget it, I will not going back to New York. Now, I think I have found someone who can make me forget about Rossa.

----

WHAT IS UP Y'ALL? :D

so sorry for not updating this story for a long time. i've been working on falling (a dylan o'brien fanfiction) because of the masquerade ball thing. you need to read it if you want to understand what i mean.

also i am so sorry if this chapter is boring. i promise i will make it even more interesting for next chapters ahead.

So yeah, I included Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson feat. Bruno Mars because I was listening to that. Kinda random but whatevs hahahaha. That song rocks!

Hope you like this new update and see you on the next chapter :D