Chapter Twenty-Two

Brett's POV

I keep looking at the letter in my hand. After Chloe stormed away, I went back to the teachers' room. Then Mrs. Sanders, school's principal called me. "Someone accidentally gave this letter to school. It's actually for you." I took and said thank you. I opened it immediately and realized who sent this letter.

Dear Brett,

I know you might not believe that I wrote this letter to you. It's been years, since we left all our memories together. I just want you to know that I forgave you, long time ago.

I want to meet you. I know that you're no longer in New York (your sister actually told me where you are) so now, I'm here. Let me know if you want to meet me.

From: Rossa.

I froze.

She's here.

She wants to meet me.

The real question is... do I want to meet her?

She wrote her number at the bottom of the letter. I know it immediately that it's her new number.

Am I ready to see her once again?

Chloe's POV

"Like how am I suppose to know that green thing is hot as hell??" I keep laughing very hard. Cennedy is telling me his stories and experiences. Right now, he's talking about the first time he accidentally ate wassabi. "I never ate sushi before with that green thing! Let me tell you, I made fool of myself in front of my mentor, a CEO of Japan's famous business industry, and a very cute Japanese girl who I was just about to ask! My face was like an elephant gone wild!" I can't even breathe. "How can you not know about wassabi??" "The only wassabi that I know is Wassabi Productions." I have such an idiot brother. Then something caught my attention.

Push it, push it

To the limit, limit

Cennedy immediately take his phone. He look at me and I am so amused right now. "First, your low knowledge of wassabi. Now..." "Don't you even dare to say it." I laugh my ass off. Seriously...

A handsome, well-built man.

With knowledge so high (except about wassabi).

Looking cool and glory.

Set Push It To The Limit as his ringtone.

"Chloe, don't laugh! You have to admit that song is good!" I can't take it anymore... I take a deep breathe and look at him. "Okay okay, I admit. That song is good." He immediately stands up. "SEE? NO, THAT SONG IS NOT JUST GOOD BUT IT ROCKS!" I look at him with amusement. "You really love Corbin Bleu, don't you?" "Well, I like High School Musical and then I knew he had his own album. This song in particular caught my attention." I really just nod. Then he walks to our TV and set something. After that he walks to me and pull me from my seat. "Now, lets get crazy!" He push the play button and then song starts.

Yeah!

C'mon now!

Oh God. I have one crazy brother!

Here we go!

Let's do it!

I look at Cennedy again and he is preparing himself to start. "Show time lil sis!" By show time, he means he starts to sing and dance exactly like Corbin in his video.

Push it push it to the limit limit
Cause we're in it to win it in it to win it
Oh yeah

"C'mon sis, join me!" I can only shook my head and join him.

I realized that this is where my heart is
Now is the time to finish what I started
Can't worry 'bout what other people might say
It's who I am
Gotta live my dream my own way

I'm telling you, we both sing and dance like crazy!

Work work it harder
Gotta take it farther
No holding back
You know we gotta do it right now
Be even better
Work work together
It's now or never
Show em how we shine we gotta

Push it push it to the limit limit
Cause we're in it to win it in it to win it
Oh yeah

Push it push it to the limit limit
Give it all we can give it
We're in it to win it
Oh yeah

"Oh my God..." I look around and I see a surprised Lizzie with both of my parents. "What is it sis... Ow. Hi mom, hi dad." I can feel my cheeks burning. Cennedy only look down to his feet. "Just one question," my dad walks to us. "How can you guys turn into crazy kids when we just left for an hour and half?" "Actually, you guys left me 2 hours ago and 15 minutes later, Chloe showed up." My dad looks surprised. "And you actually count it, son?" Cennedy only grins right now. I look at Lizzie and it looks like she still try to register what she just saw a few seconds ago. "I think I should take Lizzie to my room..." I immediately take Lizzie's hand and pull her to my bedroom. Her face? Still speechless.

---

Yeaaah I know, there's no Chloe-Brett scene right now. I want to write a little more of Chloe-Cennedy moment.

sorry if this chapter is not that funny. i know, i am such a humorless (is that even a word?) person.

Pluuuuuus... MAJOR THROWBACK AND SHOUTOUT TO YOU WHO LOVES HSM, THE CAST (INCLUDING PUSH IT TO THE LIMIT), AND STILL HOPING FOR ZANESSA TO GET BACK TOGETHER!

sorry, my 5-year-old soul just came out, overfangirling.

If you don't know the song or forgot, I include the video.

Also, if you don't know Wassabi Productions, they're youtubers.

You guys should check them out. Well, at least their old videos 'cause Roi is no longer in Wassabi Productions. #spoiler

So thank you so much for reading this new update. I know this chapter is not that exciting but I promise the next chapters will be better!

Feel free to comment and vote :D Hasta la vista!