Chapter Six

Chloe's POV

Oh God, why did I let him kiss me like that! Sheez, he's my teacher! For God sake, he is my freaking teacher! Well, technically he only a substitute teacher but still! I must be insane right now... Damn!

Well, at least I'm at home now. I have nothing to worry about and I can lay on my bed, read some books or maybe play my laptop. Just when I open my door, my parents are standing in front of me. They're looking fancy and ready to party. "Oh honey, you suprised us!" "You too, mom... Where are you guys going?" "Well, your dad's company is having a huge success and they're celebrating it today. We will stay at a hotel just for the night." "Oh yeah, great, sure..." My dad is the owner of this huge company I don't really care about. This company is a family company and after my father, my older brother will take care of it. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention. I have an older brother and he's learning about business on the other side of this world. I have no idea where he is because we barely even meet. "But don't worry, I asked our new neighbor to accompany you so you won't be lonely." Now that's a total surprise. I've heard that someone just moved in to the house next to ours but I have no idea who is this person. "Mom, I don't even know who is our new neighbor." "Ohh, there he is." He? What does she mean by he? "Good evening, Mr. and Mrs. Bennet." Don't say... "Good evening to you too, Mr. Dalton." Damn! So by he, she means him. Hell no! "Chloe, turn around. It's rude for you not to facing our guest!" My dad whispers in my ears. I turn around and I see this beast in front of me and my parents. Just damn... "Ohh, so this is your daughter that you're telling me about?" He smiles and I know he's faking it. "Yeah, this my daughter, Chloe. Chloe, meet Brett, our new neighbor." My dad give a pat on my back, telling me to shake my hand with Brett. "Chloe." "Brett." He winks at me. Seriously, why do I have to be his neighbor? "So I hope you two will get along and we must go now." "See you tomorrow, baby!" My mom kisses my cheek and they both leave me with this monster. I watch as their car leaving. I can totally feel somebody is watching me. Oh wait, this somebody is not a human. It's a freaking beast! "So, I guess it's just you and me now... For the rest of the night..." He moves forward to me and I stop him. "Go home. Stay away." "No can do..." He wraps his arms around my waist. "I promise your parents to take a good care of you and I will." "Let me go! You're my freaking teacher for God sake!" "Oh baby, we're not at school... So I'm not your teacher right now..." He lift me up and take me inside to my house. He closes the door with his leg and then he walk to the couch at the living room. He throw me to the couch and now, he is on top of me. "I'm starving..." "Go eat something and stay away from me!" "Ohh no... I just want to eat your cookies..." He smash his lips to mine, just like previously! I try to push him but he is way too strong. No, I can't let him kiss me again! But damn, his lips are so soft! I have no idea that I kiss him back and he grab me even more tighter than ever. I play with his hair and I can feel that he is turned on. Somehow I regret it because he makes this kiss unstoppable! He bite my lower lip and I let his tongue do its business. He really is a good kisser and he sure is too starving! I break the kiss because I am out of breathe... This beast sure knows how to take someone's breathe away. I put my hands on his chest and I can feel his well-built body. I'm taking a long breathe and I know he's doing the same thing. We look at each other and he is smiling. "Never realize how your cookies are sweeter than before... Makes me want you even more..." He kisses me again and this one immediately turn into a hot make out session. He takes his shirt off without breaking the kiss and now I can really see his abs. Damn... Now I'm the one who's turned on by him. I can feel that he is unbuttoning my shirt and take it off. I only wear my tank top now... He rubs my back and I'm still playing with his hair. He breaks the kiss but now he is kissing my neck. I moan and he is turned on even more. I can feel something hurt me and then he look at me. "You just got a hickey." And he continues the hot make out session. This sure is going to be a long night...

----

Hello there beautiful people! Yes, I finally update this story and so sorry for taking a long time to do it. Usual stuff: school -_-

I make a new cover and I like this one better hahahaha. What do you think?

Feel free to comment and vote. See y'all soon!