Chapter Two

So today wasn't so bad, except for biology. It was all about plants and I'm bored with it. Yeah, never in my life that I love science. Luckily there is this thing called a bell to save us from this boring kingdom and we can have our lunch. I immediately search for Lizzie and Iain. They already seat near the door to school's "green part". Basically it's like a park. "Hey guys." "Well hello there Ms. Bennet. What's your lunch today?" "Just sandwich. How about you guys?" "Well I have my mom's special spaghetti." "You and your spaghetti, Iain. Always." He laughs. "My grandma made some toast." "That looks so yummy, Lizzie. I miss your grandma's cooking..." "Hahahaha she miss you too you know." We have a great lunch until the bell rings. "Well, last period. You guys are in music class right?" "Yes we are." "Well, good luck. I heard that there's a substitute teacher. Bye!" He storms away from the cafetaria. We are confuse, especially me. Yeah I know that Ms. Berry, our music teacher, is having a twin but she said that she will still teach us until June, which is when we will graduate from high school. "Do you think that he's lying?" "I'm not sure... We need to find out by ourselves."

The class has started for a good 15 minutes but there is no teacher at all. So of course the music class is so noisy. Me and Lizzie are having our usual conversation when suddenly someone opens the door. "Sorry I'm late." The room was suddenly becoming so quiet. All I can see is a young man with a fine taste of clothes. He looks like a total gentleman. I can hear the girls (okay, the bitches) drool over him. I just don't understand why every school at least have 3 bitches. In this school, there are more than you can imagine. "My name is Mr. Dalton and starting from today, I will be your music teacher because Ms. Berry is pregnant as you all know." His voice was so sexy and really suits his handsome face... Whoa, what did I just say? I cannot drool over a teacher! "I know I'm new here and probably some of you are curious about me. Just saying." Everybody laughs. He is a very warm person. "So if you want to ask more about me, just raise your hand." Well, lots of girls raising their hands. "Hahaha okay wow. I'm just gonna choose some. You, what's your name and what's your question?" He points out to Jean. She is nice and humble. "My name is Jean and it is very nice to have you as our new music teacher." "Why thank you." "So, if it is not rude, how old are you? Because you still look young." "Well thank you very much. And it is not rude, don't worry. I am 24 years old." Ohh okay, he's 6 years older than me. Wait, why am I counting? He points out another student and this time it's Chad, one of the music genius around here. "Hello Mr. Dalton, I am Chad and maybe you can tell us more about yourself? You know, like your birthday, favorite things." "That's a good question, thank you Chad. Well my birthday is on January 7. I really like all types of music. Pop, jazz, RnB, rock, anything. I think I love food so much that I cannot decide what is my favorite food. I can play most instruments. I have 2 older twin, boy and girl, and one little sister. They live in New York. Yes, I am a New Yorker." Everybody laughs because of him. Well lots of questions have been asked so I just raise my hand. He look straight to my eyes and there's a good couple of seconds where he is like looking deep to my eyes. Or maybe it was just my feeling but there is a silent moment though before he finally point to me. "Umm I'm Chloe and I was just wondering. Are you going to permantely teach here?" He look at me and I can't even handle his sexy look. Okay, me and teenager hormones. "Well Chloe, I only teach here until you guys graduate because I'm only a substitute teacher." Is it me or he smiles so seductively? Okay, stop. Good thing I wasn't at the front row. "Okay, one last question." Lizzie raise her hand. "Yes?" "My name is Elizabeth but people call me Lizzie. Do you have any girlfriend? Just curious 'cause you're still young." The girls are like oh yeah Lizzie, thank you so much for asking that! If he is single, we get a chance to be with him. "Thank you Lizzie, and yeah I am single." The girls are like yeaaaaaah! While I'm trying to control myself. What is happening to me? "Okay settle down. Because this is a music class, I would like someone to sing in front of the class. Just for a friendly introduction. So who wants to sing in front of the class?" Everybody was so quiet until... "Chloe will sing!" Sheez Lizzie... Why?? "Ohh no no..." "So Ms. Bennet, could you please sing in front of the class?" and then the whole class was cheering for me. I have no choice than to sing in front of the class. I sing Mariah Carey's My All and I can feel Mr. Dalton is totally watching me. After I finish, everybody is clapping for me and so Mr. Dalton. "Great job Ms. Bennet. Okay, so it's almost time to go home but because I'm new, you guys can go home earlier." That makes everybody happy and cheerful. So everybody says thank you to him and left. I was going to exit the class when someone grab my hand. "...Except for you, Ms. Bennet."

----

First time ever I give a cliffhanger and it feel soooooooo good.

hahahaha i am so mean. thank you.

Well, you need to wait for Chapter Three to find out what will Mr. Dalton a.k.a Mr. Bad Boy will do to Chloe...

for those of you who already think something horny: don't.

Oh yeah, since this is a fanfiction, let's jusy pretend tha Brett Dalton is actually sings and really into music okay? Yup, my imaginations.

Thank you so much for reading this and see ya later!