Chapter Twenty-Four

Chloe's POV

"Oh oh and then, I was "you cannot take that last piece of chicken mister!" That chicken was seriously so good!" I'm laughing my ass off. We are having a family dinner with Jo. My parents said it's also for a mini welcome party for Cennedy.

And yes, Cennedy is telling another story of his journey. This time, he's telling us where he battled for the last piece of chicken (which he claimed to be super delicious) with his mentor.

"We really took our fork and against each other, just for that chicken. At the end, my mentor's wife took it and ate it. She couldn't stand us fighting just for a piece of chicken." We all laugh but I notice something. Jo isn't really himself today. He doesn't even laugh with us. "Jo?" My mom called. "Hmm?" "Are you okay dear? You're awfully quite today..." "Don't tell me you don't like my cooking? Does it taste bad?" Now my dad also ask him. He slightly smile and shook his head. "I'm okay. And no Mr. Bennet, your cooking is very delicious. I'm just having some thoughts right now."

Then... Everything becomes so quite.

Cennedy clears his throat. "Well, may I have another garlic bread?"

I know something's not right. I'm gonna ask Jo what is actually on his mind.

-After dinner-

"Jo!" He was walking so fast to his room and I stopped him. "What's wrong? I know something's up." He stares at me, blank. "I'm just tired." "Liar." "Now can you please excuse me Chloe? I don't want to argue with you right now." He pushes me out of his sight. I even hit the wall. What is wrong with him?

Jo's POV

I immediately lock my door. I can no longer hold the pain. Every time I see Chloe, I can only think of her conversation with her friend.

"So... Are you like, falling in love with him?" I accidentally hear Chloe's friend from Chloe's room. The door was closed completely so I can hear their conversation. I was actually on my way to dowstairs. Chloe sighs. "I don't know Liz... I mean, yes we've kissed and I felt really special. He even did lots of romantic gestures to me. But... Is it appropriate?" "For now, it's not really appropriate, because Mr. Dalton is still our teacher." Mr. Dalton? They're talking about Brett? "I think I'm out of my mind just because of this guy." Her friend chuckles. "Well, he did give his attention to you. Even I can tell that there is something in his eyes when he's looking at you." Suddenly, I feel pain in my chest.

No.

No.

No.

Please, it can't be.

Chloe laughs. "Okay you're over exaggerate Liz." "I'm not! Even you're blushing right now!"

My feet walk on its own to my room. I can feel water coming out from my eyes.

 I can feel water coming out from my eyes

This cannot be happening. I really have to erase this feeling. 'Cause I know, I can never have the love I want.

Brett's POV

It's already another school day but that day with Rossa still stuck on my mind.

My phone suddenly vibrates and it shows Chloe's photo as my wallpaper. I put my phone on the desk so clearly Rossa can see it. "I see now that you already have a new girl." I look at her. "You can say that." "Is she also a teacher?" "She's my student." Then she froze. "So now you're into young girls. Is she even legal yet?" She really knows how to increase my temper. "I'm only a substitute teacher. Yes, she is legal. She's 18. We are not in a serious relationship right now." "So she's just a rebound." "Don't say that." "Why? Clearly you're only playing with her. You know that she's your student, yet you still want to get into her pants." "I don't want to get into her pants!" "Then you should know that your feeling is illegal! You are her teacher and you want to commit with her! Are you out of your mind or something? If you're not her teacher then that's fine. But right now? People can say that you're only thirsty for virgin, if she is a virgin." "Enough!" I shout at her. "Don't. you. ever. say that again to me. Don't you ever fucking say bad words about my feelings or the girl I love. I know I did a mistake but you have no rights to judge me!" She chuckles. "Now you know how it feels right? To be judged by someone without knowing the story first? That's what I feel when we were off. People judged me. They said I can't even take care of my fiancèe, how am I suppose to take care of my family later? That really hurts me. They even call me stupid and cheap because even a playboy like you don't really want me, although you already put a ring on me. They said I was like a pebble. Small, useless, easy to be thrown away." I can only breathe heavily. My eyes are getting very red and watery right now. "If you really are serious with this girl, then do it seriously. Don't make her question what is actually going on between you two."

I rub my face and breathe heavily. How am I suppose to convince Chloe that I'm being serious. I walk to the coffee station in the teacher's room where I see someone.

 I walk to the coffee station in the teacher's room where I see someone

Who is he? He's looking very sharp. Then our eyes meet. He smiles and approaches me. "Hi, I'm Eros Salvador. I'm the new English and theater teacher." We both shake hands. "Nice to meet you. I'm Brett Dalton, the music teacher." "Ohh you're the music teacher. That means we can totally get along well." I smile. "By the way, can you show me the Principal's room?" "Sure." "Lead the way."

---

...and I revealed another character! In case if you forgot, I had a collage of blurred faces. I already revealed the two out of four and now I'm adding another one!

Meet Darren Criss a.k.a Eros Salvador, your newest (hot) teacher.

lol that sounds weird hahahahaha.

Anyway, have you guys seen Moana? That movie was so amazing! I'm addicted to the soundtrack hahahahaha.

I don't have much to say so... Thank you for reading this new update! Feel free to comment and vote. Mahalo!

mahalo means thank you hehe.