Chapter Nine

Brett's POV

"Here are your orders. Hope you enjoy it." The waitress put our orders in front of us. We both say thank you to the waitress and we enjoy our meal together. You have no idea how this girl suddenly change everything in my life just like that. I thought that I won't fall in love for a while but she changed it. Seems like that she has this magic with her to make me fall. I can't even stop staring at her. She looks up and our eyes meet. "What are you looking at?" "You." She laughs and I don't know why she laughs. "Yes, I know that Mr. Obvious. I mean, what are you looking at? Me eating this mac 'n cheese or just looking at me?" This girl sure is smart. Pretty obvious she knows about my feeling to her. "I'll say both. I just can't stop looking at you." "Hahaha yeah, quit being flirty and finish your meal." "Hey hey whoa, I'm your teacher. You can't ordered me." I give her my serious face but I guess she knows I'm not being really serious. "You said yourself that we're not at school so that means you're not my teacher right now." She smiles like that she's a winner. Gosh, her smile kills me. "Fine, you win." We both laugh. I think I can do this all day everyday in my life. With her, of course.

Chloe's POV

This is weird but good at the same time. I'm having dinner with my teacher at a very nice restaurant. If he's not my teacher, I probably wouldn't mind. Then the restaurant starts to play Not A Bad Thing by Boyce Avenue. I guess this restaurant loves acoustic. I can feel somebody's standing and starts to sing a long.

Said all I want from you is to see you tomorrow
And every tomorrow

Yup, I am pretty embarrased right now. Brett is literally singing along and doing these moves like he is in a musical number.

Maybe you'll let me borrow your heart
And is it too much to ask for every Sunday
And while we're at it throw in
Every other day to start

Oh God, this is so embarrasing. He even pulls me to stand up and he starts to dance around me.

I know people make promises all the time
Then they turn right around and break them
When someone cuts your heart open with a knife
While you bleeding
But I could be that guy to heal it over time
And I won't stop until you believe it
'Cause baby you're worth it

He bends on his knees in front of me and acting like he's going to propose.

So don't act like it's a bad thing
To fall in love with me
'Cause you might hook around
And find your dreams come true, with me

He stands up and holds both of my hands. Totally awkward right now. Unless he is not my teacher, it will not going to be awkward.

Spend all your time and your money
Just to find out that my love was free
So don't act like it's a bad thing
To fall in love with me, me
It's not a bad thing to fall in love with me, me

He put both of my hands in front of his chest and I can feel his heartbeat. He look at me and smiles. I am speechless but then I hear some clapping hands. I finally realize everybody in the restaurant is clapping and cheering for us. Even somebody shouts to us. "Yeah! Kiss the girl!" I can feel my cheeks are blushing.

Brett's POV

"Yeah! Kiss the girl!" I chuckle and I can see Chloe is blushing. I give her a peck on her lips and everybody is cheering. She looks at me for a sec but then I am surprised by her action after that. She kisses me as a return. Sure I can't ignore it so I kiss her back. We kiss for a good minute and then she rests her head on my shoulder. I hug her and everybody is cheering even more. "So, is it mean that we are a thing now?" I finally ask her. "Umm..." She releases the hug. "You're still my teacher and we can't be in a relationship... well, at least for now." She got the point there. I frown and she giggles. She touches my cheek and rubs her thumb on it. "You know how I feel for you..." "I know sir... But, I don't even know my feelings for you and your feelings later. Will it change or not? Is it only temporary or permanent?" Damn, she is even more mature than me. She doesn't want to be with someone who will leaves her sooner or later. I can feel that I will love her for as long as I live but yeah, it's normal if she feels that way. I'm new here and we barely know each other very well. "I understand. Okay, lets pay first and then we go home okay?" She smiles and nods. I pay for our meals. I hold her hand and we go to Chloe's house. I hope that she will believe that I'm being serious to her...

---

Why hello, my name is Tyler Oakley! (?)

Okay, just kidding. I'm kinda obsessed with Tyler Oakley's videos right now. Simply because he is so cute, gorgeous and funny.

So anyway, hope you like this newest update and yeah, I'm not making them as a couple because I want to make it slow but sure.

okay probably not so slow but you got the point.

Thank you so much for reading this. Feel free to comment and vote. See y'all later!