Chapter Eleven

Chloe's POV

"Can you believe it? Mr. Royce really actually giving us another pile of papers and it's due this Friday! Just for my luck, the papers are essays! Is he freaking insane or something??" I laugh at Iain because simply he actually loves spanish class but because of Mr. Royce, he's been hating it for two years. By pile of papers, he meant 100 sheets and you have to fill it completely full. I think it won't be a problem, if the due date isn't that close. Lizzie also laughs at Iain. She always finds it amusing when Iain is angry. "Don't laugh at me! Seriously, I am stress right now..." We laugh even more when suddenly Iain says something. "Wait Chloe, is that a hickey?" I immediately remember. Brett or should I say, Mr. Dalton, gave me a hickey yesterday! Shoot, how can I forget about that? "Let me see... Oh my, you really have a hickey!" I try to cover it with my hair but Lizzie keep on moving away my hair to see it. "Wow... The Virgin Chloe finally get a hickey. How wonderful... So, who's the unlucky guy that gave you a hickey?" I glare at Iain for two things. First, by calling me Virgin Chloe. Second, by saying the guy who gave me a hickey is an unlucky one. "Yeah, who's the guy that give you a hickey?" "Ummm..." Then the bell rings. Whew... Saved by the bell! I immediately take my bag in a rush. "Gotta go now! I have math class after this!" I run as fast as I can. I have to talk to Mr. Dalton after this!

Brett's POV

Finally.. It's the end of the day. Today's kinda tiring for me. I go straight to my office and tidy my things. I prepare myself to go home. Just then, someone knocks my door. "Come in..." I can hear someone opens the door and I don't even look at the door. I'm pretty busy tidying up my stuffs. "We need to talk." I look straight to the door when I see who's the owner of that voice. I put my things on my desk and walk to her. "What is it, Chloe?" She closes the door and I lock it. Just in case if suddenly there's someone else who opens the door. "This!" She shows the hickey I gave her. "What about it?" She covers it with her hair and glare at me. God, she looks even hotter when she's mad. "This hickey is noticeable! I can't go on with this and it's all your fault!" "Whoa whoa hold it. It's not my fault. Blame yourself for being attractive and smokin' hot." She looks at me like she doesn't believe what I just said. What? I'm telling her the truth. "You. Are. Unbelievable! I'm being serious here!" I walk closer to her because I can't hold myself around here. It's already hard to battle with myself in class whenever she's in my class. Now, it's only two of us... "Ohh hell no!" She walks to the door and she unlock it. Great, I forget to take the key when I lock it. She slams the door and I stand in my office, like a dumb. Why she has to be such a big effect for me?

---

Short update, I know... I'm very sorry about it...

The good news is.... THIS STORY REACHED 1.2K!!!

Well, probably even more after I update this but I'm so happy about it!!!

Thank you so much for reading this story. Feel free to comment and vote!

Also, if you would like to, check out my first story on wattpad called Falling (A Dylan O'Brien Fanfiction) and my latest story called This Means War (of Love) | A Sheo Fanfiction. See you on the next update!