Chapter Four

Brett's POV

Weekend is finally here but I have nothing to do today. I'm just gonna check my instagram... Really ordinary pictures of my friends partying and taking shots. I'm not that type of guy who likes to post lots of my pictures but I still post some. Then I find something or should I say, someone. Chloe Bennet. My friend, Alexa posted a picture of her and some girls and boys including Chloe with the caption: throwback to our last year's summer camp! So proud to become your mentor until now!

Yeah, Alexa is working as a mentor for a summer camp and for some universities. I immediately look if she tagged Chloe and yes indeed. She tagged Chloe. I open her instagram and looking at her pictures. There's this one that really catch my eyes. She was at a beach and she posted it with a caption "don't know why but I really want to post this one haha." She looks so beautiful and I can't believe that she is my student... Well, only for this moment. I keep looking at that picture and I know that I really like it. I save that picture and put it as my phone wallpaper. What? She'll be mine sooner. Yes, I am an optimist bad boy because once I want something so badly, I'll get it. And now, she is the one I want for my life.

Chloe's POV

Oh great, it's Monday again... Noticing that I will have music class today, I'm not in the mood. I really don't want to meet him because of our last conversation. Yup, the one when he said there's something about me. I keep questioning myself what's the meaning of his words and I still cannot get it. I walk to my locker and grab my music book. Class will start in 5 minutes so I'm walking faster than before. When I finally reach to the door, all I can see that most of the students are already here and the front seats are taken. Good... That means I don't have to sit in front. I sit at my previous place and yeah it is kinda far from the teacher's table. "Good morning class." Yup, his deep voice is surrounding the entire room. "Good morning Mr. Dalton!" And again, the bitches make some noise. If you think the reason that the front seats are taken because of the bitches, you are absolutely right. They want to sit in front so they can look at Mr. Dalton. I can only shook my head. But I also notice one thing. He's bringing a guitar. "You guys probably wondering why I'm bringing a guitar today." He takes off the guitar from its bag. "I will sing a song for you guys right now." Everybody is excited, especially the bitches. They're clapping their hands and shout. I'm not really excited so I don't care at all. "I will sing one of Justin Bieber's old song. I don't like Bieber but his music is great." I don't really like Bieber also but yeah who cares. He's preparing himself and I am just about to take my earbuds when I hear him finally sings.

My friends say I'm a fool to think

That you're the one for me

I guess I'm just a sucker for love

Cause honestly the truth is that

You know I'm never leaving

Cause you're my angel sent from above

I immediately pay attention to him. I thought that he will sings Baby. No offence.

Baby you can do no wrong

My money is yours

Give you little more because I love you, love you

With me, girl, is where you belong

Just stay right here

I promise my dear I'll put nothing above you

Above you

You know what? His deep voice is becoming even more sexier when he sings. God, why am I thinking like this?

Love me, love me

Say that you love me

Fool me, fool me

Oh how you do me

Kiss me, kiss me

Say that you miss me

Tell me what I wanna hear

Tell me you love me

Wait, is he looking at me? Oh God, he really is looking at me... With that kind of seductive eyes again. Damn why? He is becoming even even more sexier than ever!

Love me, love me

Say that you love me

Fool me, fool me

Oh how you do me

Kiss me, kiss me

Say that you miss me

Tell me what I wanna hear

Tell me you love me

Where is oxygen? I cannot handle his sexiness! Damn you, good looking badass! Whoa okay, I just called my teacher a badass. Everybody is cheering and clapping for him. "Glad you guys like it. I thought that you will hate the song that I choose." "Well, you make it "not so bieber" at all, so that's why we like it." Janice said it out loud. Janice is one of school's most tomboy girl ever. But she is super sweet and nice. Everybody laughs because of her, including Mr. Dalton. "Thank you for your compliment. So today I'm going to teach you about genres of music." Then the class is officially start. He teaches some things about classic, pop, then rock. The bell rings and it's time for us to go home. Yes, music class is my last period. Everybody says thank you and go straight to the door. I can feel somebody is grabbing my hand and I can't move. Even until everybody is gone. "Where do you think you're going?" Oh crap. What now? "Going home..." "Not so fast." He push me to the wall and I can feel his body against mine. "You still remember when I say there's something about you?" I can totally feel his breathe because we are too close right now. "Yes..." "Well, let me tell you something." He leans into me and whisper in my ears, "I want you." What! Is he out of his mind or something?! I try to push him but he already grab both of my hands and pin it to the wall. "I know you also want me..." "You're full of yourself! There is no way I want you!" "Really?" He says it seductively and our lips are only inches away. "Cause I think I can't hold myself anymore to not to taste those soft lips." And with that, he crashes his lips to mine.

---

I am so sorry for not updating for a loooong time. But here I am :D

Another cliffhanger yeaaaaay! I am so mean hahahahaha

i actually hate it whenever i read a wattpad story and there's a cliffhanger. so this is some kind of revenge hahahaha

I included the picture that Brett use as his wallpaper and Justin Bieber's Love Me. Just imagine Brett sings it with a deep voice and acoustic.

And yeah, Mr. Dalton is such a bad boy... Hope you like this newest update and see you all soon :D