Chapter Fifteen

Brett's POV

I can see that Chloe is really getting on her nerves because of me. Plus the fact I left her behind and keep talking with this Jo kid. Man, he sure talks a lot for a boy. I look around to see anything that can make this lame conversation stop. "Are you searching for something?" I'm surprised that this kid actually notice my gestures. Is that really noticeable? "Well yeah, I'm actually searching for..." I keep looking around and I find a game station or an arcade. Whatever they call it. "Searching for?" "That game station over there! I heard that place has a new dance game." "Ohh well, let's go then. C'mon Chloe." Sheez, how he calls her name like that and she walks towards him make me furious. Keep it calm, Brett. You won't let your anger and your jealousy make the girl of your dream run away from you. We immediately go to that dance game. The game needs 5 coins for two players. "I'm going to buy the coins." Chloe rushes to buy the coins while I'm waiting with Jo. Somehow I'm not really comfortable with this fella. "So, how is exactly you and Chloe met? I mean, you don't look like you're as young as us. No offense." I give him a fake laugh and answer his question. "Let's just say we met because of music. I don't want to tell any details except Chloe let me." "Ohh." "What about you? How did you and Chloe become friends?" I curse but thank at the same time for my curiousity. "Well, we were neighbors when we were still a kid and our family is pretty close. We also went to same school." "I see..." "I'm back." I look back and Chloe already grabbing the coins. "Here are your coins." She gives the coins to me. "Thank you." "Yeah sure." I find it very amusing when she's kinda grumpy. Her face still looks so damn cute. "So, this game needs two players. That means, I need a partner." I look at those kids and I notice Jo slowly walking away. "Don't look at me. I really can't dance and the last time I played this kind of game, I ended up broke the machine." "Ohh... Looks like we have no other choice." I immediately look at Chloe. She wraps her arms in front of her chest, signalling that she actually doesn't have any choice. "Like there's any other choice." "C'mon..." "Urgh, just make it fast." She stands next to me and I insert the coins. The machine starts to scan our bodies and we have full control without having to step on a dance floor or holding a stick. The first song is My Forever by Mandy Jiroux. Have no idea what that song is but it's pretty catchy. I start to follow the dance moves and I can see Chloe also doing the same thing.

I'm actually always play this kind of game. When it's finally the chorus, I'm sure very surprise. Not because of the music, but because of Chloe. She can dance. Okay scratch that, she really knows how to move! She moves so smoothly and so easily like she's been dancing with this tune for her whole life. We dance for a good minute and the results finally show. I got an A while she got an A+. She raise both of her hands while shouting "woohoo!". "I didn't know you can dance." "Well, there are lots of things you don't know about me." We both walk away from the game and walk to Jo who's sitting not really far away from the game. "You guys were so awesome there! It was like you both have this great chemistry and those dance moves... I'm so amazed by you guys. You guys should really dance together again." I laugh at that kid and Chloe's not really feeling it. "Yeah whatever. I need to go home Jo. I have school tomorrow." "Ohh okay, but what about Brett?" She looks at me like I'm a devil. "He can go home by himself, right?" Sheez, she really is on her nerves. "Umm yeah, I still need to search for something anyway." "Well; it's nice to meet you, Brett." Before I even get a chance to reply that kid, Chloe already pull him and walk away really fast. Seriously, what did I do wrong?

---

Well hello everyone!

Hahahaha yes I know, I just updated this story but that doesn't mean I won't update another chapter hehe.

Just like what I said on the last chapter, the song will still be included but in a different way.

I include the dance tutorial for My Forever which Mandy Jiroux herself made with her friend. Also the dance in that video is the dance that Chloe and Brett dance to. I find the dance and the song are damn cool.

So thank you so much for reading this chapter! Feel free to comment and vote :) Hasta la vista!