Chapter Seven

Brett's POV

They said that we have a moment where we really feel like you belong to someone or something and you feel very good about it. I'm feeling it right now. I never really thought that I will fall this hard for her. I don't care if she is my student. She will graduate this year and I'm not going to be a teacher after she graduate. Well yeah, technically I am musician but I'm on my break. I am a huge musician in New York. Okay, was. But I've been thinking to do a comeback. Great plan right? And then I will take Chloe as mine and we'll live happily together.

But damn! Her lips are too soft to make me resist it! You probably think that this is forbidden. Well guess what? She's 18 and that means it's legal. Her soft skin and her scent... turn me on just like that. I am so gonna say thank you to God and her parents for making a goddess. Of course, after I have her as mine. One more thing, when I kiss a girl, I usually go straight to that part. Yes, fuck hard that girl, just like my days at high school. But with her, everything changed. I don't want to that, unless she agree to do it. God, is she really going to be my soulmate?

Chloe's POV

Sheez, where the hell he gets all of his energy? I'm really out of breathe right now. "Okay stop," I pull myself from him and take a long deep breathe. I rest my hands on his chest and I can feel that he's also breathing hard. When I can finally control my breathe, I look at him. He's also looking at me and I can't help it. I am lost in his eyes. I have no idea what am I doing, but my arm start to move to touch his face. I touch his eyes, his nose, and finally his lips. He closes his eyes when I do that. He opens his eyes and then he starts to touch my cheek. He rubs his thumb on my cheek and somehow it feels so good. He leans closer and give me another kiss. But this time, it's just a soft kiss. He puts his arm behind my head and around my waist. I really enjoy this kiss. We finally end the kiss and now my forehead is on his. "I never thought you will make me feel like this... I can never tell how much I wanna thank you." I have no words... I don't know how to respond it. "Soon, we're not going to be student and teacher." He raises me up and he gives me my shirt. "Let's eat somewhere. Shall we?" I smile and I nod to him. He wears his shirt on and we both go outside to eat. "Some fresh air will be great, right?"

---

I am such a bad author for not updating this story for the longest time -_- I am so sorry for it...

Well, guess that means they will have a date on Chapter Eight!

okay technically they don't call it as a date but yeah, i am the author here hahahaha.

So anyway, hope you like this new chapter. Feel free to comment and vote for this story! See ya all soon!