TO GIVE AND TO TAKE

(this chapter contains explicit content)

The pair paused for a moment, each catching their breath as they stared into each other's eyes. With shaking hands, Munyeong reached for the neckline of her own clothes, parting the overlapping fabric to reveal the valley of her breasts, stopping just before her nipples would be revealed. Chaesung's hands slid forward, fingers curling underneath the fabric below Munyeong's hands and prying it apart until it fell loose around her shoulders and the hills of her breasts swayed as they were freed from constriction. Munyeong's nipples hardened against the night air, the pink buds shining brighter in the moonlight than those on the trees. The soft cooing of birds could not drown out the sound of Chaesung's beating heart as she leaned forward and took one of the nubs into her mouth and pressed lightly with her front teeth. Munyeong's back arched off the ground with a gasp, her hand coming to grip the back of Chaesung's head. Chaesung grinned as she slipped Munyeong's robe off further to reveal the soft flesh of her stomach that was heaving and quivering under Chaesung's constant attention to her breasts. The spy dragged her tongue across Munyeong's hard nipple before trailing kisses between her breasts and down the length of her abdomen. The maidservant squirmed against Chaesung, her hips bucking to allow the older woman to fully remove her clothes.

Chaesung stilled, eyes taking in the feast of Munyeong's body naked and exposed beneath her. The tips of her breasts burned red from their recent attention, Chaesung's saliva making them shine like a beacon in the moonlight. The maidservant's face was flushed, eyes half closed in pleasure as she stared at Chaesung with parted lips. Finally, after all her years of holding back, Chaesung had caved. But she could not do it again. After tonight, there could be no more, so Chaesung was determined to fit all that she could offer into this one night.

At last, her eyes drifted down to Munyeong's open legs, the pinkness of her entrance surrounded by a garden of dark hair wet with pleasure had Chaesung's mouth going dry with desire. Gently, as if touching the delicate petal of a flower, Chaesung traced a path up Munyeong's folds, wetting her middle finger before placing it on the nub at the top of Munyeong's entrance. Chaesung had often pleasured herself when her mind became too muddled with her want for the maidservant, and after many years, she knew the sweetest places. The maidservant whimpered, then the first words of this exchange fell from her lips at Chaesung's stillness.

"Lady Chaesung, please." Chaesung's gut burned at the breathy plea, feeling slickness spread between her own thighs at Munyeong's begging. Ever so slightly, Chaesung increased the pressure, adding her index finger and rubbing small circles against Munyeong's clit, occasionally pulling away to run her fingers up and down the seam of Munyeong's folds. The maid servant clutched at the grass, moaning and whimpering in the same breath. Unable to wait any longer, Chaesung plunged her two slick fingers into Munyeong's entrance, causing the maidservant to buck against her with a cry. Chaesung mouth had begun to salivate with expectation long ago, ready for a taste, so she made quick work with her fingers, stretching and caressing Munyeong's pulsating inside. Munyeong's core seemed to suck Chaesung's fingers in, clamping harder when the spy twisted her hand to rub her thumb against Munyeong's clit, her fingers still rolling like a wave inside the servant's center.

Munyeong pressed her shins against Chaesung's thighs in an attempt to draw the spy closer. Never in her life had she felt like this. Experienced such pleasure. Unlike Chaesung, Munyeong did not know what to do to relieve the hollowness in her core when she thought of Chaesung in such a way as this, had never touched herself, or been touched. The calloused touch of Chaesung's free hand scraping over one of her nipples sent Munyeong farther into madness, and she could do little more than arch into the touch, unable to think as that hand traveled up her throat before gripping her jaw. Chaesung leaned forward again, peeling her eyes away from Munyeong's leaking pussy.

"I thought it best to kiss you more now, before I fuck you with my mouth." Each word the spy spoke was punctuated but a rough grind of her thumb against Munyeong's clit. The maidservant could barely nod in response, her pink lips already parted as she panted in pleasure. Chaesung released Munyeong's face and slipped her fingers out with a wet sound. Munyeong's legs began to close at the loss, but Chaesung quickly returned with her middle and ring finger, diving in more abruptly than the first time. She cut off Munyeong's cry with her mouth, stifling the sound as she stuck her tongue down the others throat, lapping at the inside with long sweeps that matched the rhythm of her fingers. Their chests brushed against each other as they rocked, the fabric of Chaesung's vest rubbing Munyeong's nipples raw with abrasive stimulation.

Pulling away, Chaesung began her final descent down Munyeong's body, trailing her tongue across the milky flesh and leaving a path of saliva that cooled against the wind and set goosebumps along the skin. Munyeong writhed, bucking her hips forward in expectation. Finally, Chaesung settled her head between Munyeong's legs, her breaths tickling the inside of the maidservant's thighs. Chaesung ran her hands up their length before settling them in the crooks between Munyeong hips and abdomen. Slowly, Chaesung dragged her tongue over Munyeong's wet slit, pushing just enough to part the folds. Munyeong groaned, grabbing Chaesung's hair and attempting to grind herself into the woman's mouth, but Chaesung held firm, cementing Munyeong's hips to the ground.

"P-please. I-I need..." Munyeong's plea became lost in a whine as Chaesung flicked the maidservant's clit with her tongue. Shocks of erotic pain erupted from Chaesung's head and down her spine as Munyeong fisted her hair. The maidservant's heels dug into Chaesung as Munyeong latched herself onto the spy's body, desperate for something to grab onto as the beginnings of an orgasm took hold. Encouraged by Munyeong's response, Chaesung went further, delving her tongue deep into Munyeong's center until all she could taste was her and all she could feel was her warmth. Like an animal lapping at water, Chaesung devoured Munyeong's sensitive inside, her nose brushing Munyeong's clit in time with the rocking of her head. Munyeong's knees clenched tight over head as pleasure rocketed through her, so intense her eyes screwed shut without her direction. Chaesung lapped at Munyeong's arousal through her orgasm, moaning into her soaking pussy, which sent fluttering vibrations into her core.

Overwhelmed and coming down from her high, Munyeong could do little but lie there in a satisfied daze as Chaesung licked her relentlessly, until she was sure her intimate parts would be swollen the next morning. It wasn't until after she'd sent Munyeong to her second orgasm that Chaesung relented, pulling away with lips that glimmered with the maidservants arousal. The sight itself sent another shudder through Munyeong, and the maidservant dragged the starry-eyed spy by the collar to capture her mouth.

"Can you taste yourself on my lips?" Chaesung huffed when they finally broke apart, hot air fogging up the space between them. Munyeong blushed, ducking her head into Chaesung's neck. "Do you want to taste me? See how wet I got from just touching you?" The words were a whisper pressed into Munyeong's ear. The maidservant whimpered, nodding her head vigorously against Chaesung's neck. Chaesung smiled a dark and wicked smirk to herself before grabbing one of Munyeong's hands with her own. Chaesung stuck their joined hands down her pants, guiding Munyeong's fingers to seek out her pussy. Munyeong gasped as Chaesung pressed the maidservant's hand against her, grinding into Munyeong's fingers as she held her hand there. Tentatively, Munyeong spread her hand, cupping Chaesung. The spy groaned, throwing her head back as she humped Munyeong's hand, pressing harder with her own hand to gain friction. Munyeong reacted, flexing her fingers until they traced the bottom of Chaesung's soaking entrance.

"Good. Just like that. So fucking good." Chaesung words were a growl as she rode Munyeong's hand, straddling the maidservant's hips and rutting against her thigh for stability. It didn't take long for Chaesung to crash into her orgasm, at which point the dampness inside her pants grew palpable. Satisfied, Chaesung pulled Munyeong's hand out and pressed it against the maidservant's lips. "Taste me now." The words were raw, Chaesung voice hoarse. The sight of Munyeong's pink tongue darting out to lick her own fingers sent Chaesung spiraling. Even more so when she popped them into her mouth, sucking them with relish.

"What am I to do with you?" Chaesung asked the question more so to herself as she gingerly ran her hand through Munyeong's hair, tucking the wild strands behind the maidservant's ear. The younger woman looked up, her eyes bright as she pulled her lips away from her hand and cupped Chaesung's face. Taking a depth breath, Munyeong smiled and said,

"Whatever you do, I will be glad. Since it is you."