Author Check In!

So today there is no actual chapter. I will get to posting one soon. But putting light onto the recent upload on Technoblade's channel I wanted to check in on everyone after the announcement.

Sadly, we've all come to learn of Technoblade's death and to be honest I balled my eyes out while hearing Technoblade's dad speak. To me he was a role model, someone I have come to deeply respect and admire. All I wish is he was at peace and happy throughout the short life he had and especially towards his last moments.

He had helped me through a really dark time in my life and sparked my love for minecraft again after years of falling out with the game. Technoblade had showed me how to be passionate and work hard at what you do.

And I'm sure he meant just as much or maybe more to me as with you all.

At this time it is best to keep the emotions of people who knew him as Technoblade and Alex at heart and respect their wishes. Give them love and support from a distance and respect their privacy. As a community we are here with them and for them. But also for each other.

I do not know you all and how you've come to know Technoblade. But please feel free to talk to me if anything gets rough. I'm not a professional but I would love to be a shoulder you can all rest on to feel a little better.

Thank you for reading. Don't forget to drink water, eat something, and take good care of yourselves. Love you guys <3