VI

A Sword and Shield
======================================
Where the tools for war meet
======================================

After some convincing, Tommy was able to get Wilbur to agree to bring in the Blade. Surprisingly, he was coming much sooner than expected.

Y/n didn't know much about the Blade, let alone if their name was the Blade. All she knew was that she was helping Tommy retrieve the man from spawn.

Y/n was hiding in the woods with the horse as Tommy tried his best to sneakily get into spawn. Who knew everyone would freak out in the presence of some random dude?

From a distance, Y/n could hear Tommy's screams. People began to sneak around the border of spawn. Each one trying their best to sneak a peak or murder him. Eventually, Tommy and a pink-haired man ran out.

Y/n galloped her way towards the two.

"Take him and the horse. I'll hold as many of them off," Y/n demanded while jumping off the horse and handing Tommy the reins.

"What about you?" Tommy asked, a little frantic.

"Just get him to Wilbur. I'll meet you at home base," she said. Y/n ran a few feet away from the two and summoned her bow.

The two sat on the horse and left. The woman fired at those threatening the two. At the same time, trying to slowly follow them back.

Eventually, the duo made it back safe. However, the h/c headed woman and Wilbur were nowhere in sight.

"God, they aren't here yet," Tommy stated nervously, pacing back and forth.

"I'm sure they're fine. The strange man seemed like a capable person, and Wilbur is Wilbur. He always finds a way out of conflict," a monotone voice spoke up from behind Tommy.

"I know Wilbur's fine. But they're out of practice like everyone! There hasn't been a war or life threatening situation since the revolution. And goodness knows if they train at all. I mean, did you see the crowd around spawn?" Tommy explained, worried about the woman they left in the hands of danger.

"Relax, Tommy. They're probably on their way back now," the pinkette said. "I see a light."

Tommy turned to see Wilbur and y/n emerging from the forest, seemingly unscathed.

"There you guys are!" Tommy stated.

"See Tommy. He was alright," Techno said.

"Glad you made it back safe little guy," Y/n smiled at the boy while taking off her helmet.

"She, I meant to say she, or they... you know what? I'm just gonna be quiet," Techno corrected himself, awkwardly clearing his throat. Wilbur was the only one to notice the pink man's struggle. He found it entertaining and laughed.

"I am not a little guy! I am a big man," Tommy retaliated, regretting ever worrying for the lady.

"Keep telling yourself that," Y/n laughed. She was joined by an unfamiliar chuckle.

Y/n looked behind Tommy and analyzed the person behind him. Tommy was about to respond until he saw the woman's gaze.

"That's right! You two haven't met before. Have you?" Tommy asked, glancing between the two.

"Nope," Y/n said, popping the "p."

"I think I would remember if I had met her already," Techno replied.

"Well, Y/n this is Technoblade. He is one of the best warriors to ever exist. And this is Y/n. She is a good friend of ours and Wil and my bodyguard," Tommy introduced.

"Technically I work for Wil. You and Tubbo are special cases."

The two walked towards one another. Arms extended for a handshake. Techno took this time to analyze the woman in front of him. She was (height) and looked strong.

Cute...

A voice popped into Techno's head. It slightly flustered the man, since he wasn't used to whatever that was. He looked over the woman one last time. However, he didn't look at her for how useful she could be. Techno saw how her e/c eyes held a small shine, a small scar plastered close to her left one. Her cheeks were slightly rosy, probably from all the running and defending she was doing earlier. It wasn't that bad, but she was rocking helmet hair. Most of the time Techno tried to suppress the voices, but today he was welcoming them with open arms. She was beautiful.

"The best warrior, huh? I assume the Blood God, then?" Y/n asked as she tightly gripped the man's hand. It was rough and littered with calluses.

He was a tall hybrid, half-man, and half pigman. He had long pink hair that fell to his waist. A bone mask rested on top of his pig-like nose, covering the upper half of his face. He had small tusks poking out of his lower lip. Despite being a well-known anarchist, he wore the garbs of kings. A golden crown with colorful gems rested on top of his head. His shoulders were covered by a blood-stained cloak with white fur trimming. He wore a white shirt with ruffles that flowed down the front, a red sash wrapped tightly around his waistband. Black slacks and black boots to finish his outfit.

"Some call me that, but just Techno is alright," he said, returning the tight grip then letting go. Unlike Techo, y/n's hands had a softer feel. Little calluses rested on her hands from the few times she had to whip out her sword for training or fighting.

"Yes! With these two we'll be unstoppable!" Tommy pumped a fist in the air, celebrating.

Wilbur walked up behind y/n, resting a hand on her shoulder.

"Remember we shouldn't trust everyone," Wilbur reminded. Y/n immediately took the hint. She rested her hand on the hilt of her blade. Wilbur walked up to Techno to talk.

"I appreciate your abilities, Techno. But we have to..." Wilbur paused.

L'mandog was walking around. Taking Techno's attention away from the frustrated British man. Y/n and Tommy stood on the sideline trying not to laugh at the man's inability to remain focused.

"It's just a dog! Look! He's having a good day! He's mah boy!" Wilbur yelled in frustration, sitting the dog down beside him.

Unable to hold it any longer, Tommy and Y/n burst out in rhythmic ha's and sharp inhales. Holding onto one another to keep from falling.

"I'm sorry! I get distracted very easily," Techno defended himself.

"Just, come with me," Wilbur sighed in defeat. The three soon followed suit. They were led down a tight spiral staircase. Once they reached the bottom, a huge underground ravine was revealed.

"Thanks to Y/n's ability to mine, we should be set to make it our new home. It would make for a good training ground as well," Wilbur explained. Everyone kind of nodded in agreement. "Alright, let's get to work on our new nation!"

======================================
1145 words
======================================

I wanna try uploading weekly. However, do not take this seriously! I usually suck at stuff like this so if anything gets in the way, I'll let you all know.  I'll do my best to update weekly for as long as possible tho. Probably every Monday or Friday (or whenever during the week). Wish me luck ;v;