XVII

Nothing Like Chaos

======================================

You drag it everywhere you go.

======================================

Her consciousness began to fade in and out. The yelling only got louder and louder. Y/n woke up from her deep slumber stiff and sore from grinding, training, and spying for days on end. Her mind was still racing from the events of yesterday. She quickly got up and readied herself for whatever Wilbur and Tommy were arguing about now. Although, she felt like she knew what it was.

The woman debated sneaking over to listen in to their conversation. She still wanted to know everything. Her talk with Techno did help, but she still didn't fully forgive the both of them. So, she leaned her ear on the door. Closely listening in on the conversation outside. She could hear the low mumbles of the two boy's voices.

"You can't do this Wilbur!" Tommy screamed.

"Of course I can! No one's on our side anymore. No one, Tommy. No one!" Wilbur debated. "Let's finish this."

Another voice emerged from the bickering. One Y/n knew well. It put her in a panic. She spent so much time fighting this man, fearing him.

"I'll have to agree with Wilbur on this one," the man said.

"See! Dream gets it," Wilbur claimed.

Y/n rushed out of her room to see Wilbur, Tommy, and Dream sitting around the table. She stopped in her tracks while she watched the three talk. That was until Dream noticed her presence.

"Princess!" The green man cooed, rising from his seat to walk over to her.

"What are you doing here?" Y/n practically growled.

Y/n hatred for Dream burned deep. She was never normally one to express such hostility. But, if anyone could push her buttons it was him.

"You know, just came by to help the cause," Dream explained, circling y/n like she was his prey.

"Sounds more like your own cause, Dream," she lightly pushed the man away. Finally ending his constant motion.

"Don't be like that my princess. You know I'd do anything to help you," Dream confessed.

When he said those words he was only partially telling the truth. He did grow a liking to the woman ever since her first appearance on the SMP. She was strong-willed, confident, skilled, and had an astounding presence. Having someone like her on his side, let's just say, would let the man manipulate the whole SMP. It's a far stretch but y/n held many's trusts. Her acting was on point too. Plus she always had her secret weapon. He would know because he had almost fallen victim to the woman's charm. George and Sapnap never let that day down.

"Well, I think we're done here," Wilbur stood from his seat. "I would like to thank you, Dream, for your investment. I will not let you down."

Dream averted his attention towards the brunette.

"I'm sure you won't," He agreed, turning back to y/n.

"Looks like our time has been cut short. I'll see you again my princess." Dream said the rest of his farewells and swiftly exited Pogtopia.

"What were you doing with a man like that?" Y/n asked.

"He's shown interest in our little project," Wilbur admitted.

"And what is this project? All of you have left me in the dark since yesterday! Don't I have a right to know?" Y/n screamed in frustration while approaching the brunette.

"This doesn't concern you, y/n!" Wilbur fought back. He stood from his seat.

"And yet this concerns Dream? The same man that has threatened to take everything from us."

"He has had a change of heart. Understand that."

"Then what about Eret? Hasn't he tried to show you his change of heart?"

"Enough, y/n! You are to take your position at Manberg and gather information for me about any upcoming events. Do you understand?" Wilbur demanded.

"No! I-" y/n was cut off.

"Do you understand?" Wilbur slammed his fists into the table.

A creaking from a nearby door was heard. Techno walked out to see Wilbur and y/n stood across the dining table from one another. He looked over to Tommy who was sitting in a seat beside Wilbur, distressed. Wilbur was glaring at y/n, his fist slammed to the table. Then there was y/n. Her eyes were glued to the table. She was digging her nails in the palms of her hands beside her. Techno could have sworn he saw blood trickle onto the floor of the ravine.

Tommy noticed the pinkette and quickly rushed to his side.

"What is going—" Techno was cut off by Tommy silently telling him to shut up.

Y/n's head slowly lifted. Her dull eyes met Wilbur's crazed ones.

"Understood, sir." y/n saluted towards Wilbur. He returned it and she was off to Manberg. 

======================================

778 words

======================================